Microsoft Surface

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another qns. Does surface 2 supports any brand of wireless mouse with USB adapter? Will be using it for school presentation..

vesfreq

Reaction score
just don't hold your breath waiting for it.
remember that surface 2 and pro 2 was available moons ago.
but only until a couple weeks ago surface 2 just available in sg, if release LTE version too fast they will cannabalise their surface sales.

Same thoughts. :s13: After cows come many moons later, may be the Surface 2 LTE would cum to Singapore.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone sighted any nice case? Don't feel like ordering from overseas. Haha! Who is interested in Incipio case for surface Pro/ Pro2? Cost $60 to bring in from Amazon.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone sighted any nice case? Don't feel like ordering from overseas. Haha! Who is interested in Incipio case for surface Pro/ Pro2? Cost $60 to bring in from Amazon.

the freedom case looks like the best so far. can adjust more angles for tilt.

kentgh

Reaction score

I'm using this and it serve it's purpose. It can fit the Type & Touch Case. Got it from Amazon. It clicks onto the tablet so it does not cover the tablet bezel which I like. :D

Surface(TM)Pro?Pro2?????????? - TB-MSSFPWPLF2BK

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot find the incipio feather case lol.
the original site don't ship to sg.
then the singapore dealer don't have the case :s8:
haven't tried amazon yet.

edit: paiseh...amazon got. later i see if got which ones.

picagen

Reaction score
this looks good. anyone ordered already?

Have backed it.. but taking the normal shipping.. which is the slowest, taking up to a month to delivery. so should be getting it by june time...

while waiting, have ordered the maroo case. it just past singapore custom. should be getting it soon...

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
on second thoughts, after reading reviews of the incipio feather case...
i'm not gonna get it. don't want to take the chance of using a case and later it separates into 2 parts and my surface drop.

picagen

Reaction score
my maroo case came today... 1 week for delivery.. I ordered it from maroo.com cost US$49.95 + US$20

It came in a bubble wrap envelop. installation was quick and simple. the leather feels nice and has the leather type of smell to it, the SG bumper holds the surface pro very nicely and still leaves all the screen, ports and buttons accessible, the cover is able to accept the cover keyboard too. the build in kick start can open up till about 45degrees. there is a ribbon inside that prevents the build in kickstand from opening wider.

Viewing Angles - the cover gives 3 angles 85, 60 and 20 degrees and the build in kick stand gives just one angle at 30 degree. (flat on table is 90degree n standing straight up is 0 degrees)
there is a pen holder at the side, so i can carry my pen together with my surface.

overall, am happy that i don't have to use a naked surface.. can just take it up read and lay it on any surface without worrying about scratching the surface's surface.

The SG Bumper suppose to be able to protect the surface from drops.. but I'll skip the drop test...

Arsinoe

Reaction score
Does anyone know when surface pro 2 is released in singapore?
I have friends over at Australia now and it is already released there.
If its only going to be released in the middle of the year or later, I guess it will be best if I ask my friends to buy and ship over to me :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.