[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

goto124

Reaction score
Ish this a good time to sell assbee?

Or should I convert to Magical String cheeze before selling?

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
Main takeaway is: don't waste ULC on your first Goliath, it really doesn't help much, if at all. HT is showing 10% catch rate with ULC, UPC is the way to go (17-18%).

This only applies to first Goliath though, after that ULC and UPC helps significantly (about equal) for him.

Senna Wales

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Main takeaway is: don't waste ULC on your first Goliath, it really doesn't help much, if at all. HT is showing 10% catch rate with ULC, UPC is the way to go (17-18%).

This only applies to first Goliath though, after that ULC and UPC helps significantly (about equal) for him.

Is it worth using ultimate?

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

With chrome monstro use ulc.
New trap use power. The new trap no luck. Luck is exponential. So low luck cui also.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Round two; 1st hunt.

CMB/GTB/UPC

10:05 pm - Gnawnia Rift
With the capture of the Goliath Field Mouse, the Gnawnia Rift lost a significant amount of its power.

The entrance to the Rift appears to have shrunk, making the Kingdom a bit safer from the threat of this Rift. Despite the fact no mouse can currently leave this Rift, I shall continue to endeavour to return when needed, hunting the mice here to ensure this Rift never tears wide open again!

Although I have saved the Kingdom for the time being, I fear that in time Rifts will open in other areas of the Kingdom.

10:05 pm - Gnawnia Rift
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 3286 lb. 15 oz. Goliath Field Mouse worth 119,000 points and 15,000 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Raw Rift Crystal

Senna Wales

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10:34 pm - Gnawnia Rift
My Ultimate Charm rumbles and shudders, but stays intact. Phew! It's still good for another use!

I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 3640 lb. 7 oz. Goliath Field Mouse worth 119,000 points and 15,000 gold.

1 Raw Rift Crystal

:love:

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Ultimate Charm rumbles and shudders, but stays intact. Phew! It's still good for another use!

I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 3640 lb. 7 oz. Goliath Field Mouse worth 119,000 points and 15,000 gold.

1 Raw Rift Crystal

GXGX !

:s12::s12:

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1 Raw Rift Crystal

Congratz. I'm getting jealous over people like you who has Ultimate Charm.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep attracting the wrong mice with Riftago cheese...

Can't seem to get Rift Grass and the Magic Seed.

Cryogenist

Reaction score
just completed another set of 5...

Results: 7, 1, 5

SIANNNNNNNNNN........... DHU deep deep for so many for us.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.