High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bacon wrap meat loaf. :lick:

foV9whJ.jpg

ym8Ms6M.jpg

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u guys know where to buy squid ink locally? i saw chef using it in cook show.. seems pretty cool! can use to marinate other type of food other than pasta.

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just had the most sinful carb but is so delicious that its worth it......

gonna have carb flu tml liao. lol.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
u guys know where to buy squid ink locally? i saw chef using it in cook show.. seems pretty cool! can use to marinate other type of food other than pasta.
googled:

delicia.com.sg - restaurant quality ingredients, not affordable at all. (i know confirm have)

culina at dempsey - (i know confirm have)

Da Paolo Gastronomia selling their own squid ink sauce recently. (cheapest option i guess)

meidi-ya at liang court (cheapest option i guess)

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will Males Disappear in the 21st Century? - Primal Docs

Beer

Don’t worry, I’m not telling you to never drink alcohol again. I’m just warning you about hops, one of the ingredients used to make beer. The hops in beer are so estrogenic; they are currently being studied as a treatment for hot flashes in menopausal women! (4).

If you want to optimize your testosterone levels, it’s best to completely avoid alcohol. Research has shown that even 2 drinks/day (from any alcohol beverage) can lower your testosterone levels (5). My advice would be to avoid alcohol during the week and sip on vodka on the weekends. A couple vodka and sodas with lime on the weekend shouldn’t crush your testosterone.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

Beer

Don’t worry, I’m not telling you to never drink alcohol again. I’m just warning you about hops, one of the ingredients used to make beer. The hops in beer are so estrogenic; they are currently being studied as a treatment for hot flashes in menopausal women! (4).

If you want to optimize your testosterone levels, it’s best to completely avoid alcohol. Research has shown that even 2 drinks/day (from any alcohol beverage) can lower your testosterone levels (5). My advice would be to avoid alcohol during the week and sip on vodka on the weekends. A couple vodka and sodas with lime on the weekend shouldn’t crush your testosterone.
yes i always believed in this.

but i always wonder why my friend who drinks a lot have s*x a lot too.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah machiam epicmealtime

too small to be emt la.

gonna fry an egg later and kiap between two "meat sandwiches". :lick:

Beer

no wonder. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.