SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i applied for IPT and did not clear the 10 sessions. Instead, i book IPPT for 2-3 times, still cant get my cat. Am i able to clear my IPT Cat during the RT sessions? or die die muz do 20 RT sessions?

I fail my IPT Cat 2.4km by 8sec. LOL

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i applied for IPT and did not clear the 10 sessions. Instead, i book IPPT for 2-3 times, still cant get my cat. Am i able to clear my IPT Cat during the RT sessions? or die die muz do 20 RT sessions?

I fail my IPT Cat 2.4km by 8sec. LOL

you can only use your PPT during your RT window if you have cleared all 10 IPT sessions.

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can only use your PPT during your RT window if you have cleared all 10 IPT sessions.

Means i got no choice but juz nua thru the 20 RT sessions lor. I tot i can re-take my IPPT during my RT period and archive my IPT Cat.

Sianz...

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can update me on the RT Sessions? e.g. 1st RT is IPPT, 8 is IPPT, 14 is IPPT Review.. etc?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st RT is normal training.

8th RT is RT-IPPT.

if memory serves me right then 14th is also RT-IPPT.

20th RT is RT-IPPT as well.

jt6118

Reaction score
What happens if I'm already within my 3 months RT period but cannot attend the 20 sessions due to night classes/ school and exam commitment ?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happens if I'm already within my 3 months RT period but cannot attend the 20 sessions due to night classes/ school and exam commitment ?

will be charged as RT defaulter.

got attend some only (i.e. never complete all 8 or 20 sessions) also charged as RT defaulter.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go for as many as possible and the punishment might be lighter. possibility with just a warning... no fine and no db.

firehippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys got a feeling that i will not pass my ippt but i think i can make it for ipt band 1 pass. so what should i do? just take ippt flunk it and hope they will put me in ipt1? than i book i ipt-ippt session? is that how i do it? thanks!

firehippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need attend 10 sessions. First ipt is ippt, make sure you fail very jialat. Few days later, you get your ipt target band 1. Immediately book your ippt and clear band 1, just pass can already, don't do too much. Window cleared.

just saw this. thanks guys! is that the way :s13:

d515s23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys got a feeling that i will not pass my ippt but i think i can make it for ipt band 1 pass. so what should i do? just take ippt flunk it and hope they will put me in ipt1? than i book i ipt-ippt session? is that how i do it? thanks!

just saw this. thanks guys! is that the way :s13:

Just do your very worst, 5 situp 15sec shuttle run that kind. Also whether you get band 1 depends on your previous window ippt result. But once you get band one, you can immediately clear your band and window. No need attend other 9 ipts.

Tried and tested.

speedbolt

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a question. If for some reason I can't complete my ipt within the window. Can I ask for an extension? Do I do it at the FCC or call up ns.sg? Thanks.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a question. If for some reason I can't complete my ipt within the window. Can I ask for an extension? Do I do it at the FCC or call up ns.sg? Thanks.

Do it at the FCC. Talk to the admin or PTI, they should be able to help u.

Ahpei

Reaction score
Hi,

curious whether employee is able to apply for national service leave instead of annual leave for attending the charge at cmpb?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

curious whether employee is able to apply for national service leave instead of annual leave for attending the charge at cmpb?

No such thing as NS leave and it's also your fault that u didn't go for your ippt/rt. Just take your own leave.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.