[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
just started my lchf journey over the weekend, sure is an expensive one but I'm looking forward, will report results in a month! :)

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will choose not to drink if possible lol. not a big fan of alcohol. but during special occasion I like Hendricks gin, sherry wine and Sauternes.

recently cant fall asleep. been drinking a small cup of alcohol to help. (not beer. thank god.)
bad i know.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
recently cant fall asleep. been drinking a small cup of alcohol to help. (not beer. thank god.)
bad i know.
why not chamomile tea and some yoga =. =" excuses to drink alcohol. some carbs at night will help too. postpone all your carb intake to dinner? very difficult to calculate macronutrient =\

Last edited:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why not camomile tea and some yoga =. =" excuses to drink alcohol. some carbs at night will help too. postpone all your carb intake to dinner? very difficult to calculate macronutrient =\

hmm.. will try camomile tea instead den haha. no la what excuses haha. lately seldom meet bf after work sometimes will skip dinner or just drink avocado juice

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
s1jMD1Z.jpg

haha! so cute.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tot my world was simple, but after reading this becomes confusing again :(

Actually it's still very simple - just eat real food

Cut out sugar, processed carbs and grains

If you found something that works, no need to change it IMHO :s13:

And please don't jump onto the RS wagon without reading or doing your own research...

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bad i know.

If chamomile is not strong enough, try valerian root. Confirm knock you out :) on a scale of legal relaxant herbs, chamomile scores pretty low. Valerian is the highest on the list so you can trust me on this

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
If chamomile is not strong enough, try valerian root. Confirm knock you out :) on a scale of legal relaxant herbs, chamomile scores pretty low. Valerian is the highest on the list so you can trust me on this
gaba? can buy from cheers and 7/11.. i need 2 bottles to work last time when i was stressed.

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow. enlighten me too fennel!
sometimes i take muscle relaxant also.

Iherb got a lot. If you want something inbetween chamomile and valerian, can try passionflower (passiflora). Some come in capsules, tinctures or teabags, whichever you prefer. If u are going through anxiety and stuff, it really helps soothes your nerves

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iherb got a lot. If you want something inbetween chamomile and valerian, can try passionflower (passiflora). Some come in capsules, tinctures or teabags, whichever you prefer. If u are going through anxiety and stuff, it really helps soothes your nerves

no not really anxiety, just that my brain cant stop thinking about stuffs. i will always worried i forget about some things. some times i have this phobia to sleep also haha.
i will go search them on iherb. thank you :)

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gaba? can buy from cheers and 7/11.. i need 2 bottles to work last time when i was stressed.

Yup they work in similar ways. But different ppl have different experiences. e.g. GABA has the "fuzzy body feeling" whereas valerian does not. I guess if u tried one ans it works for you, shld be no prob

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.