Xiaomi piston V2.0 gold

abfackeln

Reaction score
Received from groupons today and inspected and auditioned. I believe they are fake. Phones have tiny chips and dents in them and the 3.5mm plug is a bit slanted. Removed silicon tips and noticed that wire mesh is recessed, all the originals seem to have the mesh a bit protruding. Treble is detailed but mids and bass is very muddy with no definition or separation. I have emailed groupons support, let's see what they will do about it. Selling fake goods is a serious offence, enough to damage their rep severely if I bring it up to CASE.

kurenai_19

Reaction score
I just got mine too. Sad to say it's FAKE!!!!.....Firstly it does not come in the packaging it supposed to come in. The specs on the back of the box does not tally with the specs on Xiaomi website. The finishing is terrible with scratches on my set. Earbuds positioning is wrong too just like what others said. Small to big.

Emailed them to complain and demand for refund. Still waiting for their reply.

BTW are we allowed to complain on their post in FB. Just saw they still advertise to sell this earphones on FB.

ilovekitty

Reaction score
I just got mine too. Sad to say it's FAKE!!!!.....Firstly it does not come in the packaging it supposed to come in. The specs on the back of the box does not tally with the specs on Xiaomi website. The finishing is terrible with scratches on my set. Earbuds positioning is wrong too just like what others said. Small to big.

Emailed them to complain and demand for refund. Still waiting for their reply.

BTW are we allowed to complain on their post in FB. Just saw they still advertise to sell this earphones on FB.

Your spare earbud can fit the earpiece. They give me fake spare earbud that is too small. I'm going to flame their fb later.

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
I emailed groupon today regarding whether the earphones are original. Below is their reply.

Thanks for your email

Our products are definitely authentic

If there are problems with the item you receive, just let us know and we will assist you further.

Kind regards,

Marco
Groupon Loyalty Team
Support email: support@groupon.sg
Support No: +65 6430 3355, 9.30am- 6pm, 7 days a week

Check out our awesome deals today at Deals for up to 70% discount. Find your deal at Groupon.sg!
Like us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/groupon.singapore
Follow us on Twitter, http://twitter.com/GrouponSG

This email is a service from Groupon Singapore Customer Service.

Groupon is just a platform for sellers to sell their product, and yes they do not do background check on the product authenticity, there were a number of cases where fake products were found out after purchase, happened to myself when i purchase Yoobao powerbank for a steal, only to realise the serial number was not recognise on yoobao authenticity check site..

i made a trip to the CSO and to find out i was not the only one who came to return and demand refund for the product.

the main problem is not with them selling fake product, rather allowing fake products to continue selling and claiming on the listing site that is authentic, product despite complaints from customers...

BlitzStryker

Master Member
Reaction score
Groupon is just a platform for sellers to sell their product, and yes they do not do background check on the product authenticity, there were a number of cases where fake products were found out after purchase, happened to myself when i purchase Yoobao powerbank for a steal, only to realise the serial number was not recognise on yoobao authenticity check site..

i made a trip to the CSO and to find out i was not the only one who came to return and demand refund for the product.

the main problem is not with them selling fake product, rather allowing fake products to continue selling and claiming on the listing site that is authentic, product despite complaints from customers...

Warned many people yet on the first page but still no use..

Agreed to the above, Groupon just allow merchants to sell their stuffs, as long got sales, they dun really bother abt authenticity. Same for many other deals websites and ecommerce websites.

Many complains on fake Xiaomi powerbank and phone too. Beware :s12:

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
Warned many people yet on the first page but still no use..

Agreed to the above, Groupon just allow merchants to sell their stuffs, as long got sales, they dun really bother abt authenticity. Same for many other deals websites and ecommerce websites.

Many complains on fake Xiaomi powerbank and phone too. Beware :s12:

ya loh, anyway Xiaomi SG is selling the earpiece OFFICIALLY next week at $16.80.. wonder how many ppl gonna dui from buying at groupon..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....0-9/10153305_687200391321065_1345376422_n.jpg

Last edited:

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so morale of story, "dont bother saving that few dollars, just get the original one from direct source"

unless of course you're damn sure the product is authentic.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even $50 also worth it...

$100 also can, but the casing must be more solid, mine got some chip marks liao

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heck, i dun mind getting another one pair for my wife. since her is EP630i and i intend to use that for jogging purposes as its rubber.

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
is $16.80 btw, not $18.90, i typed wrong... amazing price for this earpiece... is a brainless purchase..

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've been using this for few months already.

it's good for bassheads.

but midrange is disappointing.

aiming for HAVI B3 1st version next.

hazekang

Reaction score
original stock from xiaomi arrive with official receipt as proof
1970650_10152370822622853_1057378783_n.jpg

Authentic earphone specs for reference
10153868_10152370822592853_1899131015_n.jpg

WTF is this from groupon (groupon insists it is authentic)
10155789_10152370822642853_1739921718_n.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.