Xiaomi piston V2.0 gold

BlitzStryker

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody know how xiaomi will accept payment? must credit card? paypal?

Payment by credit card, payment portal/gateway/service provider by Paypal. Dun need Paypal acct although it will be faster as the credit card details save inside the acct, dun need manually input on that day :)

Fast finger first leh. I don't think I can finish the order in 2 mins.

Got 5 time slot to buy on that days if I not wrong, from 10am to 10pm.

Shd be able to get it. Dun worry too much. Just prepare the name/address on hand or use auto-filler for quick filling up. Keep refreshing the page 5mins before time too.

ilovekitty

Reaction score
Payment by credit card, payment portal/gateway/service provider by Paypal. Dun need Paypal acct although it will be faster as the credit card details save inside the acct, dun need manually input on that day :)

Got 5 time slot to buy on that days if I not wrong, from 10am to 10pm.

Shd be able to get it. Dun worry too much. Just prepare the name/address on hand or use auto-filler for quick filling up. Keep refreshing the page 5mins before time too.

If I can't get one. you sell me one can?

Last edited:

wei406015

Reaction score
10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00 / 20:00

Got 6 timeslot to buy ah.. wonder got enough stock or not LO:s13:

kurenai_19

Reaction score
10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00 / 20:00

Got 6 timeslot to buy ah.. wonder got enough stock or not LO:s13:

I think this time round xiaomi should be well prepared. This Xiaomi festival is happening in a few country.

Anyway anyone that emailed groupon got their reply. This time round seems like they dare not reply.

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice one. comparable to SE215 in my opinion. vocals r clear, crisp, smooth, sound presence is vgood. u can actually hear de music separation, music & vocals are both equal. meaning they compliment each other well. Just got it tho, will burn-in for betta sound quality. :D

ilovekitty

Reaction score
nice one. comparable to SE215 in my opinion. vocals r clear, crisp, smooth, sound presence is vgood. u can actually hear de music separation, music & vocals are both equal. meaning they compliment each other well. Just got it tho, will burn-in for betta sound quality. :D

You got a real piston or groupon fake? Where did you get it?

kurenai_19

Reaction score
Anyone that complained to groupon get a reply from them? They seems to be ignoring my complain

weiwei27

Reaction score
Hi Kurenai, u sure it is a fake? The previous versions of the piston earphones are 11g and there is no metal clip in the package. In fact, the packaging of the piston earphones bought from groupon is exactly the same as the packaging of the piston earphones when it was reviewed in 2013.

I have tried the earphones and they are great, 3 of my friends bought the earphone immediately after testing it.

I guess it is better to try out the earpiece first before making accusation that they are fake based on images found on the net. U might change ur mind after trying it. =)

Snowblind

Reaction score
Just received mine. The built is quite impressive, much better than my ue700. Sound sig abit more bassy then I like but first impression is very positive.

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iduqa1.jpg

Fitted paired with T400 Shure comply foam tips. sure duper nice sound. :D.

I got 2 more UNUSED spare, those keen to purchase let me know (first come first serve)

How much for one?

Snowblind

Reaction score
Tried it briefly with my Sony Xperia and iPhone 3gs. Notice it requires more volume input compared to ue700 and creative ie3. Almost full volume on my Sony and I dun listen loud. The stock earbuds quite flimsy.

ng-rach

Reaction score
Received my set from groupon. I suspect the set is not authentic. Is the sound worse than apple earphones? Mine sucks! I am demanding a refund from groupon, not sure if anyone manage to get it.

There.is no bass like what reviews mentioned and it has a smelly rubber smell from the box. Does the.original sets have this smell too?

I bought 2 sets and its equally bad! In the end i used back my apple ear phones which is so much better!

Is there any settings that i need to do? I have emailed groupon and waiting for their reply.

Last edited:

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even the authentic ones bud are not that good fitting, too. Best to put on some comply.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.