Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

FreewayJet

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows how to purchase from kate spade and send to sg? concierge service from cgw, vpost & hgw does not help to purchase from katespade. :/

zabuton

Reaction score
I kena before the same scenario above. Disappointed with Fedex too. They always miss delivery first time. Play catch up the second time delivery late at night.

So, why did CGW use fedex?.. or rather that stupid instruction to deliver weekdays. Do they think we are very free on weekdays?

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kena before the same scenario above. Disappointed with Fedex too. They always miss delivery first time. Play catch up the second time delivery late at night.

So, why did CGW use fedex?.. or rather that stupid instruction to deliver weekdays. Do they think we are very free on weekdays?
email cgw tell them ur preferred carrier is their competitor...they'll make a note on ur acct and try their best to use the competitor instead of them

Didjerama

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys i need some advice. not sure if this is the right place.

i need to ship some personal belongings cause working overseas soon.

from singapore to qatar.

any good and cheap shipping companies that you guys know of?

Thanks

zabuton

Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;84764207 said:
email cgw tell them ur preferred carrier is their competitor...they'll make a note on ur acct and try their best to use the competitor instead of them

Thanks. Just did that.

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'll share this - eneloop or any NiMH batteries can be shipped using CGW. It wasn't entirely clear to me, from reading the CGW prohibited items list, whether NiMH could be shipped, so i got official confirmation from CGW.

jwijie

Reaction score
Hey, i want to purchase tees on abercrombie us.
Which forwarding company should i choose?
And cheap fee too

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
WTF. Comgateway no more free upgrade to express with DBS cards?

Icychemist

Reaction score
Hi ComGateWay, recently purchase some items and shipped to US address. But right now it seems like my items is not showing up on your website.

I tracked my package and it says it's already delivered to Portland. What do I do now ?

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi ComGateWay, recently purchase some items and shipped to US address. But right now it seems like my items is not showing up on your website.

I tracked my package and it says it's already delivered to Portland. What do I do now ?

Takes up to 2 days for package to appear. When did it arrive at CGW?

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does or how vpost/cgw handles returns if courier goes down warehouse to pick up for store returns? (before item is shipped to sg)

cr123a

Reaction score
Anyone had their package Refused at vpost before?

Tracking show
April 14, 2014, 1048 am, Refused, PORTLAND, OR 97203
April 10, 2014, 0944 am, Refused, PORTLAND, OR 97203

Vpost cso told me it was due to insufficient postage and they did not received it, neither did they refused it.
The seller shouldn't be able to post out the package if the postage is not paid first right?
How can the package pass through so many sorting facilities and arrived at PORTLAND, OR 97203 and be Refused twice due to insufficient postage? I don't buy it.

Any old bird can enlighten me on this?

cr123a

Reaction score
Yeah. It's correct, Just check my Vpost acct, the Zip show 97203.
Anyone Vpost acct show Zip 97230?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.