bbIdiot's log

Reaction score
Hello. Create this thread in hope to continue motivating myself and progress my journey.

My routine

Push
- Bench press
- Overhead press
- Bench dips

Pull
- Deadlift
- Rows
- Bicep curl

Leg
- Squat
- Calf raise
- Crunches

8-10 reps range for all exercises except calf raise which will be 15-20. Total 50 reps.

Day 1: Leg
Day 2: Push
Day 3: Pull
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Repeat with leg

Height 182cm
Weight 70kg

Tomorrow will be my push day.

--------------------------------

UPDATED on 17 April 2014

Just saw my old 2 photo of last year. This is my fat loss result.

I took around 2 or 2.5 months to lose fat by diet and gym. Left pic was when I didn't gym for long time. I think it was around 3kg - 4kg loss.

y1sM2p9.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Supplement
- MusclePharm Assault
- Dymatize Whey
- MusclePharm L-Carnitine Core

Macro
Total calories per day: (70kg x 2.2 x 15) + 300 = 2600 calories
Protein intake per day: 70kg x 2.2 = 154g
Fat intake per day: 70kg x 2.2 x 0.45 = 70g
Carb intake per day: [2600 - (154 x 4) - (70 x 9)] / 4 = 340g

frostbyte88

Reaction score
You're looking to gain weight and muscle? What are your goals, long term and short term?

Great that you decided to start logging here. Looking forward to see your progress :) All the best!

Reaction score
You're looking to gain weight and muscle? What are your goals, long term and short term?

Great that you decided to start logging here. Looking forward to see your progress :) All the best!

Yes, gaining muscle. Goal is to be small aesthetic body at 6% body fat, not bodybuilder. Maybe 75kg at 6% body fat.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hmmm. What's an example of a small aesthetic body? :s13: You are 182cm, how small and aesthetic can you be?

www . lane6fitness . com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lean-muscles-2.jpg

2.bp . blogspot . com/-XoOlCezkKq0/T93j2pCwqPI/AAAAAAAAAis/2FGA3aBH7M4/s1600/mf+(3).jpg

I can't post images/link. Copy and paste above. like these. I don't want too big. Just nice size that is appealing to girls.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am going to cycle bulking and cutting. So I may use 6 weeks bulking and 2 weeks cutting that Layne Norton suggests. I think of trying mcdonald's rapid fat loss. Anyone tried it? Will it make me lose more muscle than normal calories deficit?

frostbyte88

Reaction score
www . lane6fitness . com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lean-muscles-2.jpg

2.bp . blogspot . com/-XoOlCezkKq0/T93j2pCwqPI/AAAAAAAAAis/2FGA3aBH7M4/s1600/mf+(3).jpg

I can't post images/link. Copy and paste above. like these. I don't want too big. Just nice size that is appealing to girls.

Okay. Good luck.

Manganese

Reaction score
Just nice size that is appealing to girls.

Hah. You might be done in a couple of months, then.

Foxhound Studio

ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt.jpg

^ That shows the % of women who favored that physique most of all.

This following guy's physique didn't even register on the scale of what women preferred:

1386477377-zyzz.jpg

Fu*king heresy, right? Lol.

But yeah, the goal of having a physique women find attractive is generally an extremely easy one to meet. Factors like being single digit bf%, having perfect posture, etc, all contribute to that far more than weight-lifting. That's one reason I find lifting for girls a very lacking motivation; the motivation wanes too fast, too easily. Female preference is also too fickle a beast to build your goals around. What different girls want varies hugely as well, and it's something that'll change as they age too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hah. You might be done in a couple of months, then.

Foxhound Studio

ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt.jpg

^ That shows the % of women who favored that physique most of all.

This following guy's physique didn't even register on the scale of what women preferred:

1386477377-zyzz.jpg

Fu*king heresy, right? Lol.

But yeah, the goal of having a physique women find attractive is generally an extremely easy one to meet. Factors like being single digit bf%, having perfect posture, etc, all contribute to that far more than weight-lifting. That's one reason I find lifting for girls a very lacking motivation; the motivation wanes too fast, too easily. Female preference is also too fickle a beast to build your goals around. What different girls want varies hugely as well, and it's something that'll change as they age too.

yes, that first pic 72.5% is what I aim to be.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.