SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is something call NS leave under HR
Calculating National Service Leave

well noted, guess only can take AL.

that item is used by HR/Finance to keep track of your NS obligations and to process make up pay for you.

it is not an extra entitlement given to you. when you go for charge you are not going ICT.

does you company grant you extra annual leave to pay traffic summon or go court?

^ghosty^

Reaction score
Anyone tried the SAFRA E1 Prep? Is it good?

I am thinking if a trainer would be better to help lose weight/pass ippt etc...

Nefarious1

Reaction score
RT Ippt

Just book as RT, system will auto convert it for u.

OK done, but it's still labelled as RT, I'll just wait a few days for it to update or will it only update after my 7th session? Or they'll just put me in a seperate group during my 8th session?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK done, but it's still labelled as RT, I'll just wait a few days for it to update or will it only update after my 7th session? Or they'll just put me in a seperate group during my 8th session?

Even if the system didn't change and u already attended 7 sessions, u can just go inpro at the ippt counter on the 8th session.

ngsngn

Reaction score
Hi,

I last week missed my first session of IPT-IPPT due to sickness. Today it seems like going to be a rainy day? If let say around 3+pm rain til 5+ and my IPT-IPPT is at Khatib camp, do we need to wait til the rain stop before 2.4km?

If I decide not to wait til the rain stopped for 2.4km and fall out from there, will i still get my IPT band grading?

If not if i missed this session again due to rain, which means 2 sessions in a row, how long will the system bar me from booking another session again? I read from somewhere here is 3 sessions, but is it consecutive 3 or as long as there is 3 sessions during IPT / RT period, i will be barred from booking?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I last week missed my first session of IPT-IPPT due to sickness. Today it seems like going to be a rainy day? If let say around 3+pm rain til 5+ and my IPT-IPPT is at Khatib camp, do we need to wait til the rain stop before 2.4km?

If I decide not to wait til the rain stopped for 2.4km and fall out from there, will i still get my IPT band grading?

If not if i missed this session again due to rain, which means 2 sessions in a row, how long will the system bar me from booking another session again? I read from somewhere here is 3 sessions, but is it consecutive 3 or as long as there is 3 sessions during IPT / RT period, i will be barred from booking?

Need to see if got cat 1 status. If cat 1, then got to wait.

You got to wait and see if they say 2.4km is cancel anot. If u want to fall out earlier, then u need to go through the test again and this session also won't be counted.

For IPT, u can just rebook another session. It's only for non-ICT IPPT that the system will bar u if u default 3 times.

ngsngn

Reaction score
Need to see if got cat 1 status. If cat 1, then got to wait.

You got to wait and see if they say 2.4km is cancel anot. If u want to fall out earlier, then u need to go through the test again and this session also won't be counted.

For IPT, u can just rebook another session. It's only for non-ICT IPPT that the system will bar u if u default 3 times.
Noted. Thank you for your quick reply! :)

Just another question, if they are cancelling the 2.4km session, means my session won't be counted as well?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noted. Thank you for your quick reply! :)

Just another question, if they are cancelling the 2.4km session, means my session won't be counted as well?

Not too sure about IPT-IPPT since they need that result. They will tell u if it's counted.

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the Safra E1 Prep thing that replaces IPT? Thinking of that considering there is a safra near my work place and its after working hours so no conflict with work.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.