The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

candidism

Reaction score
hi guys.

am trying to go for this texture and style of hair:

ww w.selectism.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pomade-odyssey-lead.jpg

anyone has any recommendations as to the specific brand of pomade that can achieve this? also, i'm assuming this is a pompoadour?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys.

am trying to go for this texture and style of hair:

pomade-odyssey-lead.jpg

anyone has any recommendations as to the specific brand of pomade that can achieve this? also, i'm assuming this is a pompoadour?

this is considered a quiff. because it's fluffy.
i confirm with you with asian hair, pomade can't do anything on this.
this you need lots of hair volume and blow drying.
you need wax instead of pomade.

try gold digger combine with vantachi clay.

you will also need sea salt spray.

but asian hair very rare can do this unless you perm

I also like this kind but my sides will still drop down whenever I try to do this. :(

Thus now I just push everything to the back.

haha this kind the sides cannot shaved one

fyfyfy

Reaction score
JH bro

sorry for posting this review late, was busy with exams

kanebo shampoo n conditioner: the smell is very nice, able to moisturize the hair very well as compared to previous shampoos used. able to wash styling products on hair after a long day.

sea salt spray able to provide volume to the hair along with the help of hairdryer, useful for people with flat hair without any volume. combination of vantachi clay and gold digger for styling of hair, the clay smells very nice and is able to combine well with gd as compared to quicksand + gd combo. finish off with ppspray and do not need to worry about hair falling off against strong winds, just need to use comb to adjust alittle.

mryongtan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
combination of vantachi clay and gold digger for styling of hair, the clay smells very nice and is able to combine well with gd as compared to quicksand + gd combo. finish off with ppspray and do not need to worry about hair falling off against strong winds, just need to use comb to adjust alittle.

hi, can tell me where to buy this vantachi clay? thanks

purpletaint

Reaction score
hey guys i do sleekback but sometimes throughout the day the holding strength goes away and my right side starts to fall off / out. anyone knows a better wax i should use? currently using uevo grey wax.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys i do sleekback but sometimes throughout the day the holding strength goes away and my right side starts to fall off / out. anyone knows a better wax i should use? currently using uevo grey wax.

Back then, Uevo Grey wax can't really even hold my mallet in place. I use alot though but compensate with hairspray.

Give GD or SF a try. I use it for my sleekback as well. But do note you have to use hairspray too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.