The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

crunchytoast

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late review JH.

My quicksand was finishing so I wanted something that had better hold than that. Was recommended 90 degrees x-strong wax because I wanted a matt look and something that was easy to wash off.

The product came securely + nicely wrapped with a giftbag as well as a sample of Pote Natural Organic Shampoo.

First, about the 90 degrees x-strong wax, it gives off a very faint grass/herbal like smell the moment I unscrewed the cap. It was hard to touch, unlike quicksand which was easier to scrape up. Initially I thought it would require certain strength to evenly spread out the wax in my palms but I was wrong. It was surprisingly pretty easy. The application on the hair is also very effortless. My hair pretty much stayed the same throughout the day as I'm in the office most of the time. The washing off part is easy as well. It doesn't have the stickiness of most hair wax that I used in the past. So I had an easy time washing off the 90 degrees x-strong wax. Kudos!

As for the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo, it's nice enough I suppose but I think I'm pretty much sold by Kanebo so I think it would be a biased review if I were to really give one. HAHAHA!

Btw, do you actually remember which samples you handed out to your customers? I was pretty much excited when I received the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo cos I could compare it with Kanebo. Now that I have tried both, I'm sure Kanebo gets my vote. :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late review JH.

My quicksand was finishing so I wanted something that had better hold than that. Was recommended 90 degrees x-strong wax because I wanted a matt look and something that was easy to wash off.

The product came securely + nicely wrapped with a giftbag as well as a sample of Pote Natural Organic Shampoo.

First, about the 90 degrees x-strong wax, it gives off a very faint grass/herbal like smell the moment I unscrewed the cap. It was hard to touch, unlike quicksand which was easier to scrape up. Initially I thought it would require certain strength to evenly spread out the wax in my palms but I was wrong. It was surprisingly pretty easy. The application on the hair is also very effortless. My hair pretty much stayed the same throughout the day as I'm in the office most of the time. The washing off part is easy as well. It doesn't have the stickiness of most hair wax that I used in the past. So I had an easy time washing off the 90 degrees x-strong wax. Kudos!

As for the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo, it's nice enough I suppose but I think I'm pretty much sold by Kanebo so I think it would be a biased review if I were to really give one. HAHAHA!

Btw, do you actually remember which samples you handed out to your customers? I was pretty much excited when I received the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo cos I could compare it with Kanebo. Now that I have tried both, I'm sure Kanebo gets my vote. :s13:

Thanks for the nice review, bro! Will be posting it onto the site as well. :)

Different people have different preferences so that is also why i chose to bring in different kinds of products to suit different people's needs.

And yes, i do maintain the records of what samples i actually gave out. I will try to avoid giving the same old samples to encourage comparison. Though it is more tedious to do so, i believe this will bring more value to the customers by being able to try out more products without incurring further costs. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another awesome review for junhong!

can't remember when was my last review? lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PowerPoint Spray got small bottle one? Lol

Unfortunately, PP spray comes in only one standard size. :(

Due to many requests made on this, i am looking at bringing in travel sizes hair spray soon. They are really petite so i believe this will be good for those who are frequently travelling. It might however take some time, as i am still sourcing for the right one to bring in. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is why cheap isn't necessarily good! just a heads up for those who decide to buy from this place. lol

for sharing for all consumer sake... sorry if you think i trollin'
lol
Good Review maybe a lot but human will always look at the bad review and judge.
One bad review, that's it.
Anyway, the way the seller reply also damn GL
It's by vilain wax by another seller! beware!
lol_zps2014c0a5.jpg

lol2_zps6f77a651.jpg

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, PP spray comes in only one standard size. :(

Due to many requests made on this, i am looking at bringing in travel sizes hair spray soon. They are really petite so i believe this will be good for those who are frequently travelling. It might however take some time, as i am still sourcing for the right one to bring in. :)

I think I will just dump the whole PP into my check in luggage. I am sure you or most people do that right? hahaha only way.

Traveler size will be good. Can bring to office or overseas or short vacations. lol

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hehehe. cannot say, later i tio kan.
anyway, you wouldn't wanna buy from there.

I never buy anything from Qoo10 before though. Is it 1 of the sellers here that you kinda had small bad blood with? :s11:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never buy anything from Qoo10 before though. Is it 1 of the sellers here that you kinda had small bad blood with? :s11:

hehehehehe.. :s13: you know it

but this one is pure sharing la. nothing much!
one reason why they close down in hwz. lol

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is why cheap isn't necessarily good! just a heads up for those who decide to buy from this place. lol

for sharing for all consumer sake... sorry if you think i trollin'
lol
Good Review maybe a lot but human will always look at the bad review and judge.
One bad review, that's it.
Anyway, the way the seller reply also damn GL
It's by vilain wax by another seller! beware!
lol_zps2014c0a5.jpg

lol2_zps6f77a651.jpg

hehehehehe.. :s13: you know it

but this one is pure sharing la. nothing much!
one reason why they close down in hwz. lol

Haha... I think I already know who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.