SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ahmad0410

Reaction score
Hi guys, due to freelance work, I didnt have time to finish the 20 session in 3 months. So I've applied for extenstion for another month. The problem is the first session for the extended period is my RT-IPPT, but there isn't any slot until 15 days after the extension period start. So in between the start of the extension and RT-IPPT I can't book anything.

Like this I may not be able to finish even with the extension RT. What should I do?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, due to freelance work, I didnt have time to finish the 20 session in 3 months. So I've applied for extenstion for another month. The problem is the first session for the extended period is my RT-IPPT, but there isn't any slot until 15 days after the extension period start. So in between the start of the extension and RT-IPPT I can't book anything.

Like this I may not be able to finish even with the extension RT. What should I do?

Call the FCC u go to and tell them your situation. I think they can manually slot u in.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sometimes u check the website once in a while, people do give up their slots.

worst case, go other FCC

kaysee

Reaction score
guys, wondering how u all can make it for RT on weekdays? it starts at 6pm, latest can inpro is at 6.15pm. For people who end work at 6pm (but never get to leave on time due to workload), to reach there by 6.15pm is quite impossible. How u all do it? Weekend can only attend one day, then how to complete 20 RT sessions in 3 months if attend weekends only sia?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, wondering how u all can make it for RT on weekdays? it starts at 6pm, latest can inpro is at 6.15pm. For people who end work at 6pm (but never get to leave on time due to workload), to reach there by 6.15pm is quite impossible. How u all do it? Weekend can only attend one day, then how to complete 20 RT sessions in 3 months if attend weekends only sia?

10 IPT sessions in first 9 months + 8 RT sessions in last 3 months

d515s23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's a punishment. Die also must reach there in time, or be prepared to get charged, fined or jailed.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Your boss supposed to release u earlier for RT. Then u either work OT or have shorter lunch break to make up for the time. Just talk to your boss.

Or join IPT lor.

pro_step

Reaction score
ask u all ah......if booked non ict ippt, then unable to attend on that day, will tio penalised bo?

fwl18

Reaction score
hi guys,

I've defaulted my IPPT (0 attempts) for this window, and i understand I'll have to go for 20 sessions of RT within 3 months... Have a few questions:

1)Will I be called up to be charged for this IPPT default or do i just have to go for the 20 sessions of RT?

2) What will happn if i don't attend/complete the 20 sessions of RTs? Think i will be charged for RT default but will this be considered 2nd time if i was charged for IPPT default the first time?

3) Will they still consider me as defaulting IPPT if i train up on my own during these 3 months and pass my IPPT without going for any RT sessions?

4) Can i still book IPT after the 9 months window?

Thanks for your time! :)

Last edited:

squeeish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recently passed my IPPT with incentive. If I make another attempt before my window closes and I fail, will my IPPT be counted as passed or failed?

Raider04

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

I've defaulted my IPPT (0 attempts) for this window, and i understand I'll have to go for 20 sessions of RT within 3 months... Have a few questions:

1)Will I be called up to be charged for this IPPT default or do i just have to go for the 20 sessions of RT?

2) What will happn if i don't attend/complete the 20 sessions of RTs? Think i will be charged for RT default but will this be considered 2nd time if i was charged for IPPT default the first time?

3) Will they still consider me as defaulting IPPT if i train up on my own during these 3 months and pass my IPPT without going for any RT sessions?

Thanks for your time! :)

Ans: You will be charged for IPPT default and has to do 20 sessions of RT.

Ans: You will be charged for RT default and if within 9 months of your window, you failed to attempt IPPT, you will be charged again for IPPT default.

Ans: If you pass your IPPT at the 8th sessions of RT,you will graduate from the program for this current work year.

Ans:IPT is available only within your 9 months window.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.