[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Evangelion84

Master Member
Reaction score
Pai seh guys....Was so busy over the last two day didn't have the chance to log into EDMW....

Think going by majority - Barossa then. Suggest the esplanade branch cos more central, better for everybody....

Its $43.90++ free flow meat. Only valid on Wed and Sun from 6pm to 10pm.

Either next Wed (16th) or next Sun (20th)

Attendees
1. Evangelion84 and wife - okay for both days.

Last edited:

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah almond flour is good. im almost finishing up the packet that i got from iherb already.
the flaxseed meal is still sitting somewhere in the cupboard haha.

so the mixture is like almond flour + butter + dark chocolate?

dark choc, butter, almond flour 2 spoons n 1 egg and a pinch of baking powder. nom with cream!

orangeman

Master Member
Reaction score
but you see the ingredients got meat, parmasan and mushrooms.. if you really do at home also same price, some more need time and gas money.

at home can only do cling wrap kind of sausages, unless you got sausage equipment. sausage casing hard to find in Singapore.

but fun to try to make your own weiners and bangers!
Found place to buy casing... Maybe go after my papers to try

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pai seh guys....Was so busy over the last two day didn't have the chance to log into EDMW....

Think going by majority - Barossa then. Suggest the esplanade branch cos more central, better for everybody....

Its $43.90++ free flow meat. Only valid on Wed and Sun from 6pm to 10pm.

Either next Wed (16th) or next Sun (20th)

Attendees
1. Evangelion84 and wife - okay for both days.

Sho sad will miss out on this makan session. Will be surviving on just nuts and canned tuna during that period.

Hv fun!

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
LOL!!
the cocoa powder and chocolate chips do help. just thinkin of baking alternative instead of chocolate cupcakes all the time haha

P.S oh yes. how about fruits? like apples, blueberries?

my choc mug cake for breakfast no sugar. i melt dark choc with butter, add bit of coconut butter for hint of sweetness.

today i tired 90% coconut flour choco mug cake. dry like rock but taste wonderful with hot tea. Almond flour as mug cake is better.

those 85% chocolates are sweetened with sugar too.

you're just lying to yourself because the chocolate bitterness tone down the sweetness of the sugar - but there's the 15% sugar that goes into your body.

Last edited:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
couldnt agree more

i think easiest way is to just curb your sweet tooth.

one of the most impt thing in lchf is to eliminate sugar from diet. if one keeps trying to find alternatives to replace sugar, you are not doing yourself good in the long run as you still consciously like things sweet.

ask char bor to curb sweet tooth is like killing them. sigh...:s11:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those 85% chocolates are sweetened with sugar too.

you're just lying to yourself because the chocolate bitterness tone down the sweetness of the sugar - but there's the 15% sugar that goes into your body.

this morning i went to the supermarket and take a look at the dark chocolate that was sold.
so i looked at hersey's, other than the high percentage of cocoa in it, it actually contains glucose syrup, soya lecithin, coconut oil (kind of surprise) and some other ingredients that look like flavour enhancer.

i think the best would be the 100% cocoa powder, or the unsweeten baking chocolate bar which is also 100% cocoa.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
this morning i went to the supermarket and take a look at the dark chocolate that was sold.
so i looked at hersey's, other than the high percentage of cocoa in it, it actually contains glucose syrup, soya lecithin, coconut oil (kind of surprise) and some other ingredients that look like flavour enhancer.

i think the best would be the 100% cocoa powder, or the unsweeten baking chocolate bar which is also 100% cocoa.
exactly.. those cadbury chocolates.. the first ingredient is sugar, which means by weight that chocolate contains the most sugar, since it is the first on the list.

the most common lowest sugar to eat will be Lindt's 99% dark chocolate.

i donno where to buy 100% chocolates.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway this morning i was searching for recipe, i think its cool to try blueberries muffin (i rmb blueberries are ok right?) with - butter, milk, yogurt, almond flour, fresh blueberries, eggs

and red velvet! its just cocoa powder, red coloring (are coloring ok?), butter, vanilla extract, vinegar (i was thinking about using acv), milk & your preferred flour. some call for sour cream, some recipe doesnt.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.