Microsoft Surface

evirob3

Reaction score
Anyone know where can I get a new surface pro? I look through the marketplace and even 2nd hand is hard to find..

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad. My ultra book knows that my surface 2 is coming. So she decided to play tantrum by malfunctioning my power adapter. Couldn't charge at all Ytd.

laoahpeh

Reaction score
I got a friend going to Hong Kong, I am considering the Surface Pro 2. Any idea if the warranty is valid in Singapore?

cypers

Reaction score
Recently my volume down on my surface rt stop working; any idea how and how much with it cost to fix?

thanks in advance

watchlor

Reaction score
Recently my volume down on my surface rt stop working; any idea how and how much with it cost to fix?

thanks in advance

ur touchcover or type cover can control volume too. F1 mute, F2 vol up, F3 vol down

watchlor

Reaction score
SP1 will have no issue as its a full window...

I can load blackboard as in I dont see a blank page, but my modules which I believe is running on Java script does not load.. Docs PDF and video yes all this no issues

yup surface rt/ surface 1 dont support javascript. So u cannot see those java image.

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hong Kong officially sells Surface Pro2?
If so I might just get a ticket go there and buy...haha

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys

I am considering selling my surface pro and comes with touch cover 2. Anyone who is keen can contact me.

Imperado

Reaction score
It supports JavaScript. Even your smartphone supports JavaScript.

What it doesn't support is Java. :)

ahh.. anybody specifically from unisim able to load blackboard? Maybe is other uni able to open the blackboard thus why some ppl post here and some not

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just received my Surface 2 via DHL, quite disappointed that it has a slight paint chip off mark on the edge. Called Microsoft to check what to do, but I have to send my s2 to their Courier to inspect before sending a new replacement. Moreover, I was told to wait another 1-2 weeks.. Nah, decided not to replace, my last purchase from Microsoft. I can live with the chip-off with their rip-off.

miragez

Reaction score
I just received my Surface 2 via DHL, quite disappointed that it has a slight paint chip off mark on the edge. Called Microsoft to check what to do, but I have to send my s2 to their Courier to inspect before sending a new replacement. Moreover, I was told to wait another 1-2 weeks.. Nah, decided not to replace, my last purchase from Microsoft. I can live with the chip-off with their rip-off.

:s12: wow, that sucks really, but i guess you should really changed when given the chance. Since you bought this items with your money.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
etv22e.jpg

This is the chip mark.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.