[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@mikeeeey
oh ya. side note, my blood pressure is still at 100/60 despite all this sodium from bacon and sea salt and salted butter

actually many of us here are the LCHF paradox. dunno why our blood pressure so normal and consistently normal even though we keep hooting so many fats especially saturated fats. of cos weight loss is another thing.

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eating red meat actually reduces BP and requires (sea) salt to regulate it.

i actually had to spam salt when i realised i can get giddy at times.

OH! have been getting giddiness lately, perhaps it's lack of salt....will try to up my intake. And here I thought poor kopi is the culprit. Can happily go on drinking then :D

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
There's sugar in bacon? :eek:

Yes... see the ingredients list. Some are cured with sugar. Because sugar and salt can halt bacteria growth. And in terms of taste, they use sugar to balance the saltiness of the bacon.

Fairprice brand bacon no sugar, no MSG.

QB Food (Tradition Danish bacon) one have sugar.

Giant brand bacon have sugar, and MSG.

fp%20bacon.jpg

giant%20bacon.jpg

tradition%20bacon.jpg

Last edited:

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes... see the ingredients list. Some are cured with sugar. Because sugar and salt can halt bacteria growth. And in terms of taste, they use sugar to balance the saltiness of the bacon.

U guys purchase the bacons in the prepacked section or the weigh section?

Last edited:

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

fp%20bacon.jpg

giant%20bacon.jpg

tradition%20bacon.jpg

u all got wash before cook or just defroze liao heat up and eat??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.