[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

goto124

Reaction score
Pollution Base Recipe:

1 Polluted Base Blueprints
800 Pollutinum
600 Radioactive Sludge
1200 Living Shard
80 Scrap Metal

p4gvvDt.png

:eek: How did you get this?

EldonChew

Reaction score
:eek: How did you get this?

Someone breached into MH's beta server or something like that and posted on the Forums and some groups, it has been deleted from there since

It's the same person who leaked the stats of the Washboard Base, Polluted Base and Scum Scrubber Trap

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone breached into MH's beta server or something like that and posted on the Forums and some groups, it has been deleted from there since

It's the same person who leaked the stats of the Washboard Base, Polluted Base and Scum Scrubber Trap

they didnt patch up loophole?

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't even think they know how it got leaked out lol
The leaker is just banned from the forums and not in King's Stockade so yeah.. :look::look::look:

Hmm,iirc,that sic leaker was a lord rank that havent been into toxic spill yet.

Despite the downtime previously to patch it,maybe the recipe will change again.:s22:

goto124

Reaction score

Despite the downtime previously to patch it,maybe the recipe will change again.:s22:

Why did he leak on mhgame forums. Why not just post here. No need to alert devs of whatever loophole he used.

Should introduce the leaker to this thread :s12:

Last edited:

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Why did he leak on mhgame forums. Why not just post here. No need to alert devs of whatever loophole he used.

Should introduce the leaker to this thread :s12:

Ermm,bragging rights? He was stating "FIRST!"

EldonChew

Reaction score

Nah. The leaker is a Count, the Lord rank one is his friend who posted after the real leaker is banned from the forums

The downtime yesterday was unplanned, don't know where you get the patching part from.

EldonChew

Reaction score
BREAKING: Free travel on the Mobile App will REMAIN FREE for those who have been hunting before the free travel was removed(14/04/14)

3bTjAY7.png

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Nah. The leaker is a Count, the Lord rank one is his friend who posted after the real leaker is banned from the forums

The downtime yesterday was unplanned, don't know where you get the patching part from.

Ohh,I see.so both already kanna ban from fourms.are they in king's stockade already?

One of my team member was discussing with me that the downtime was probably use to patch the loophole due to the leak.:s12:

LoeinGreen

Reaction score
need some advice :)
doing my twisted garden run right now
traps I have are oasis/reapers/acryonym
I have a stock of 800 duskshade and 600 graveblossom left.

should i chiong the 600 graveblossom and pray that i can craft my P.oasis..... or just finish up the 800 duskshade first? :s11::s11:

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
BREAKING: Free travel on the Mobile App will REMAIN FREE for those who have been hunting before the free travel was removed(14/04/14)

:eek::s12::s22:

Which thread is that in? I wonder what made them decide to keep it fwee :s13:

Yay! :s12::s12: They probably saw how a vast majority were saying that they would simply not use the app if they removed free travel, and all their resources on the app would be wasted.

need some advice :)
doing my twisted garden run right now
traps I have are oasis/reapers/acryonym
I have a stock of 800 duskshade and 600 graveblossom left.

should i chiong the 600 graveblossom and pray that i can craft my P.oasis..... or just finish up the 800 duskshade first? :s11:

As much as it's convenient for you, do your runs in small batches. Who knows, you might get lucky with your first 12-20 lunaria and manage to get 5 TCs and be able to craft the POT.

If you do a huge run and end up getting the required Icuri much earlier than before your batch runs out, all the extra hunts spent with inferior traps would have been inefficient.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.