Xiaomi piston V2.0 gold

fumoffuXx

Reaction score
aiyo guys no need so fancy fancy la get a pair of shure olives then spend like 10mins to remove the inner tube of the foam tips and tada best pair of foam tips u got :p

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiyo guys no need so fancy fancy la get a pair of shure olives then spend like 10mins to remove the inner tube of the foam tips and tada best pair of foam tips u got :p

Where u get? Can share i dun mind trying

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got these yesterday, very impressive considering these cost around $20 only. Would buy more to keep as spares or even as gifts... too bad Xiaomi only allowed 1 set to be purchased.

zachmus

Reaction score
Used to get comply foam tips from Jaben as they got sell pair by pair. Now not sure if they still selling pair set anymore.

zachmus

Reaction score
Just got these yesterday, very impressive considering these cost around $20 only. Would buy more to keep as spares or even as gifts... too bad Xiaomi only allowed 1 set to be purchased.

1 set per order. You can order many orders of 1 set of pistons :) but delivery charge applies for under $50 order.
I got a few more during the festival for gifts. In the end.. they sold 5K+ / 10K stock.. still had many left. next wave sales might see this sell better since reviews popping up.

Last edited:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to get comply foam tips from Jaben as they got sell pair by pair. Now not sure if they still selling pair set anymore.

nowadays hard to find anybody sell by single pair since the standard retail packaging comes in 3 pairs.......even online also mostly sold in 3 pairs. Most likely i wld be getting shure olives instead cuz i saw Stereo website show they selling 1 pair for 5 bucks...hope they still got stock.......

NY_Ang

Reaction score
i manage to get 2 sets in 1 order. Initially wanted to help my friend buy then he dun wan...dunno wat to do with his one. Thinking of selling away

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i manage to get 2 sets in 1 order. Initially wanted to help my friend buy then he dun wan...dunno wat to do with his one. Thinking of selling away

keep for future use lor......u wont know how long 1 set of earphones can last....last time i bought zapalang brand cheena earphones 2 wks spoil already. Even those branded ones i bought last 1 year plus at most.

bangdoll

Master Member
Reaction score
Quick dry run with DX50. Bass chim gao! More gao than kopi O gao :s22:
Time to load up da pink noise and let the party start!

k0g3pAn

Reaction score
yay my piston finally arrive, but UPS damn f-up deliver at 10.30pm... lucky my parents still have not sleep as i was still in school...

speaking of which, initital test seems rather impressive consider i bought it for only $11.80...

btw, is it just mine or everyone set comes with a chocolate smell on the earpiece and box? LOL!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.