SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Kinglopi

Reaction score
Maju camp also quite popular and not too siong inpro time is 5.45pm for the first wave red tag after they finishing give out red tag the next wave is blue tag then yellow.The blue tag inpro time i dont know cause there everytime got very long queue.Once they finish give out red tag they straight away give blue tag so on and so for... The red tag usually end around 7.30pm blue tag 7.45pm yellow 8pm

kaysee

Reaction score
In terms of just passing which would be easier?

Definitely running on track. if you're not seasoned runner on the treadmill, trust me u go there is fail one. the speed is just too fast and not used to it. i can run 12minutes ++ on the track but i cannot last 7 minutes on the treadmill. If u always run on treadmill, go ahead with the safra ippt

if i not wrong safra need pay money to go in and no money for passing.

if u safra member no need to pay the 2 bucks to use the gym. no money for passing but u get some cash for ur time spent to take ippt.

benyee90

Reaction score
Hi I got a question. I attended 4 sessions of ipt. I booked ippt and I managed to clear my band according to the ipt target. But when I check Ns portal, they still mention ipt not complete. Wad should I do?

redorangeyellow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok this is quite complicated, i have took my ippt and failed, can i book 1 session of ipt before my ippt window ends on the 23Apr and do badly for it, so i can pass my ipt band on 22apr?

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok this is quite complicated, i have took my ippt and failed, can i book 1 session of ipt before my ippt window ends on the 23Apr and do badly for it, so i can pass my ipt band on 22apr?

yes, u can if the system allows you to book.

BUT as you do not get 10 ipt sessions by then and you still fail your band, you go straight 20 RT.

orcfiend

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the same shoes as me b4? Currently in weightloss ipt but dont think can clear this year, sure go RT. Isit RT 1st session IPPT again? And also will I be in weightloss group (is there such a thing in RT?) paiseh, IPT laojiao but RT noob sia.. Gonna be first time, sian

Ashirogi

Reaction score
Anyone in the same shoes as me b4? Currently in weightloss ipt but dont think can clear this year, sure go RT. Isit RT 1st session IPPT again? And also will I be in weightloss group (is there such a thing in RT?) paiseh, IPT laojiao but RT noob sia.. Gonna be first time, sian

there is a weight loss group in rt, I think there is no ippt in the 1st session of rt.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.