NUS ppl lip lai - Part 6

iamverybuaysong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to find the link to apply for the GE internship?

tried google but dun have

cannot find the email in inbox also

mihawk

Reaction score
replace sound card might as well replace mobo and stuff :(

i rast time hoot creative soundblaster 200 dollar now think back sibei waste money :s13:.

the USB soundcard can replace onboard? if so got cheaper alternative

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i rast time hoot creative soundblaster 200 dollar now think back sibei waste money :s13:.

but but backside itchy, tempted to change my pc... but lazy to reinstall windoze... wonder can just change mobo, cpu and ram and just **** the reinstall haha

Maeda_Toshiie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you are an audiophile, you will never want to use a USB soundcard or a pair of USB cans. The USB connection will ensure the loss of sound fidelity through electronic noise from the connection.

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are an audiophile, you will never want to use a USB soundcard or a pair of USB cans. The USB connection will ensure the loss of sound fidelity through electronic noise from the connection.

but but tempted to hoot usb dac

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah, I dropped that mod

doing CS1010FC is already killing me

ee1001 is the most useless mod in the ee series modules:
1 close book mcq from 5 useless lecture sets
1 open book mcq from an technical article
1 presentation trial (solo) -not graded
1 grp presentation
1 essay

the time spend on this module will be very little as compared to ee1003 or other project lab mods :s13:

mihawk

Reaction score

ggpok seem like dont want pci e ma lol.

audiophile is too sexpensive to be liao. me only somewhat enthusiast :s22:

Maeda_Toshiie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but but tempted to hoot usb dac

Sorry, my bad. USB DACs can output very high quality sound, but the good ones are not cheap and they are usually stereo only.

USB headphones on the other hand will pick up background static noise from the USB connection, and bypass any discrete sound card that you have.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.