[JAN 2014 BTO] PUNGGOL BAYVIEW SHARING

The Clovery

Reaction score
Hi,

Notice there isn't a thread for Punggol Bayview yet. It is a large community of 1096 units consisting of 3room, 4 room, 5room/3Gen flats.

For future residents, let's come together to discuss about everything, including your choice units, flat layouts, facing etc.

lonestar86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for creating this thread!

u r going for 3, 4, 5/3gen? queue number?

Angel_Fang

Reaction score
Anyone taking up the OCS? I still cannot decide to take up the flooring a not after hearing the bad reviews on the quality. My queue no. is 1XX, near to 200.

chiroptera_viv

Reaction score
Thanks for creating this thread!

For OCS, i went to see at HDB hub, and chose only the flooring ... don't really fancy their sanitary stuff and the doors leh ..

Good luck @BerryDreamy!! :s12:

Kenkieteo

Reaction score
Hi Clovey, I am new here, Thks for creating the thread! Hope you got your desire units. :)

BerryDreamy

Reaction score
48x.. you??

We got chance for selection. Just don't know how many units left.. hopefully still got high units.

Edited my earlier reply, think i type too fast! Haha

Ur number better den mine! Me got 52x :(

Anyway good luck to your selection! : D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.