SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ahmad0410

Reaction score
I need to extend my RT for the second month because of work commitment (Freelance) and this month got 2 holidays and I can't book earlier because die die the system need follow the 8th,14th,20th for RT ippt and mostly no slot.

I need to call my unit right, and most of the time will it be approved?

P.S. Why the admin staff so incompetent one? I called to check if can manually slot me in without needing to follow EXACTLY 8th,14th and 20th, she say will call back, one week still havent call back.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to extend my RT for the second month because of work commitment (Freelance) and this month got 2 holidays and I can't book earlier because die die the system need follow the 8th,14th,20th for RT ippt and mostly no slot.

P.S. Why the admin staff so incompetent one? I called to check if can manually slot me in without needing to follow EXACTLY 8th,14th and 20th, she say will call back, one week still havent call back.

Not too sure if u can extend it for the 2nd month. Call ns.sg and get them to contact your unit. If not, then call the FCC u going again.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

in the past, with the old system, you will confirm get charged already, the new system is already so flexible and the FCC is now open 6 days a week still want to complain?

you have to mass book your sessions earlier now a days, at least 1-2 weeks earlier if you want to have a nice nice schedule.

try other FCC if no slot, some places like kranji confirm have slots.

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question to the bros here...

I booked a non ICT IPPT next month but suddenly, I got a last min biz trip by company on that week...will they charge me if I can't make it for my IPPT? :s22: My last day to clear my current window is in June..

Thanks

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pls do inform them in advance of your no show or cancel it altogether.

as for not attempting your IPPT by window closing, I guess it is your own responsibility. Every NSmen given 9 months flexibility. They'll probably shoot you down with a who do you think you are?
Attempting is one thing, clearing is another.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I booked a non ICT IPPT next month but suddenly, I got a last min biz trip by company on that week...will they charge me if I can't make it for my IPPT? :s22: My last day to clear my current window is in June..

Thanks

Go to ns.sg to cancel it.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks

Who do you think you are?

CallmeZen

Reaction score
hi,

anyone know when is the first ippt after you enlist? i'm enlisting in 10th june, ptp batch.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
hi,

anyone know when is the first ippt after you enlist? i'm enlisting in 10th june, ptp batch.

You will have lots of ippt in bmt but none of those will count towards the yearly requirement. But will count towards getting a pass in bmt.

Once you past out of bmt, you must pass your ippt at your new unit within 1 year of enlistment (if i am not wrong)

123qwesz

Reaction score
I can pass all stations except for 2.4km.

My next window opens in August, so after checking the IPT booking, I am no able to clock all 10, only max 7 IPT sessions...

My question is as follows:

1) When should I book the RT sessions? Can I book now or do I have to wait till the opening of the last 3 months of the IPPT window?

2) Let's say if on the X number of RT, I have confidence I will pass, is the rule still the same that I only can take the IPPT on the certain sessions?

Please advise....

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask u all ah. If i am doing my 10th ipt at maju camp on a Sat, what time is the earliest I can in pro to chop chop do this ipt ippt?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.