Am I the only 1 that enjoyed euro truck simulator 2 ?

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah! So many people play ETS2! I also thought I only the weird one around playing it! :o

The speed too slow can change one, in the menu can turn off speed limiter, so can drive above 90km/h. :D

Speed camera, before the speed camera sure got warning one, see the warning must quickly slow down.

Plus some more can modify the game :love: I added own livery and modified the loan so can borrow more

Now waiting for the official Mercedes to finally add to the game. No more Majestic!

nsguru

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everyone thinking playing simulator games are weird so never say out lor.

anyway, what mods are everyone using?
Here's mine :o
E472rOY.jpg

Led Zeppelin

Master Member
Reaction score
i chanced upon this game few days back while looking at videos of goat simulator. have to say it looks great and quite fun. is it possible to hookup a steering wheel and pedal stuff to play this game? so that it's more realistic?

Bluefreak

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i chanced upon this game few days back while looking at videos of goat simulator. have to say it looks great and quite fun. is it possible to hookup a steering wheel and pedal stuff to play this game? so that it's more realistic?

I am playing it with Logitech G27!
Here is a random video on youtube.

The Big Bang Theory

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i love euro track simu,i used to play with my steering wheel too before i sold it

but really hate the fatigue system, dam picek driving half blind....and sometimes road too long, will get abit bored haha

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
I always drive on the wrong side of the road after the ferry ride from france to England cause one is drive on the right while other is on the left.You all got similar problem or not ?

Which is the longest trip you have taken? I play for 20mins sian until want to play gta style liao

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everyone thinking playing simulator games are weird so never say out lor.

anyway, what mods are everyone using?
Here's mine :o
E472rOY.jpg

So many mods! I lost most of my mods when I move to a new com and accidentally lost all the data :(
For now, I only have the other version of Realistic Physics Mod and some of my own modifications(mainly own truck skin, bigger bank loans and unlock most of the items)

i love euro track simu,i used to play with my steering wheel too before i sold it

but really hate the fatigue system, dam picek driving half blind....and sometimes road too long, will get abit bored haha

Can off the fatigue system, its in the menu :)

I always drive on the wrong side of the road after the ferry ride from france to England cause one is drive on the right while other is on the left.You all got similar problem or not ?

Which is the longest trip you have taken? I play for 20mins sian until want to play gta style liao

After switch to EU or UK must think a bit for the first few turns then okay, but most of the time I drive EU. Poland fuel very cheap so I always try drive there :o

2+k I think. Can't really remember the distance, but I drove about hour ++ at around 120km/h up to 150km/h. 90km/h a bit too slow for me :o

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not say i want to say lah hor, but driving trucks fun meh? Aeroplane simulator still can understand but trucks??

SG_Jimmy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not say i want to say lah hor, but driving trucks fun meh? Aeroplane simulator still can understand but trucks??

Not say i want to say lah hor, but driving airplane fun meh? Truck simulator still can understand but airplane??

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
cant wait for the multiplayer come out le..

hehehhe

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not say i want to say lah hor, but driving airplane fun meh? Truck simulator still can understand but airplane??

No leh, airplane at least can see sky and do things like takeoffs on runways. Drive trucks i go downstairs drive out car also same feeling.

Either way i dont play both kind of games.

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont like volvo cos will oversteer sometimes then ur whole lorry will flip :s13::s13: try DAF trucks or MAN
I driving Volvo FH16 2012 lei :(

My favorites are the Volvo and Scania, the least is DAF cause the interior too classic not to my liking :o

But seems they are working on a new DAF for awhile.

The MP3 Merc is special to me cause I actually driven it in real life before, but ETS is Majestic not Mercedes :( Just feels weird looking at the logo. Hoping they'll update the logo to Mercedes now they got their approval. The mods for the logo all don't seem to work very well.

What trucks do you all usually drive? :)

No leh, airplane at least can see sky and do things like takeoffs on runways. Drive trucks i go downstairs drive out car also same feeling.

Its a niche game I guess. Sounds weird, just drive and deliver cargo, but if you appreciate the driving then the game is great, otherwise its boring. Its one of those either you love it or hate it thing :)

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
any nice airplane simulator to intro? those fly airport type one..

tht time i got try one but like very hard to play..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.