Am I the only 1 that enjoyed euro truck simulator 2 ?

nsguru

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had the realistic air turned on...end up when parking after 5 times they will say pressure low cannot work...tell me leave engine on idle and wait for pressure to built up...so small the tank?
put the gear to neutral and step on the accelerator. this will charge the air tank faster.

nsguru

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad traffic :O
Z8MOBSb.jpg

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
scania trucks like better hor, like more stable and easier to steer.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or the fuel consumption meter readout are insane? It quote 60l-80l/100km :s13::s13:

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or the fuel consumption meter readout are insane? It quote 60l-80l/100km :s13::s13:

There's an option in the settings to turn off realistic fuel consumption/economy something like that. If you drive very fast ,in high RPM then will use more fuel.also the 4X2 chassis have bigger fuel tank than 6X4. Then got euro 5,6 engines ,scania streamline truck . They are supposed to be more economical

tombraider94

Reaction score
Had the realistic air turned on...end up when parking after 5 times they will say pressure low cannot work...tell me leave engine on idle and wait for pressure to built up...so small the tank?

yea i think they purposely make the air pressure like that, normally i drive 5 tonner the air also wont drop until so bad one

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
volvo-fm-instrument-cluster.jpg

I kinda like the Volvo's dashboard. Reminds me of Volvo S60s :s13:

Last edited:

tombraider94

Reaction score
I wonder why there's such a big fanbase for scania, while Volvo has much better Horsepower.

the onli thing i dun like about volvo trucks is that it oversteers, i duno why everytime i drive a volvo truck it will oversteer forever one, worse was when my whole truck flip over

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hw u ppl earn $$ to buy first truck?/ not cheap le

nsguru

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hw u ppl earn $$ to buy first truck?/ not cheap le

Either get bank loan or slowly earn through quick job.
The latter u gain more gameplay and satisfactions though it is slower.
Not forgetting even u got $ to buy trucks early, better engine and decorations unlock at higher levels too.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ah need to drive very long than haha

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, I find Volvo trucks steering super sensitive, use mouse to drive, move a bit the steering wheel turn a lot, very hard to steer finely. now I find iveco trucks steering to my taste, the engine sound like saf 5 tonner sia. scania trucks very quiet.

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to upgrade garage?
Only they allow more fast forward of the game. ...and my new truck sucks. No power.
Then those AI like to crash into u.
Bcos my truck so lousy....slow down for speed cam then pick up like turtle. ...those 2 pig AI also will jam brake b4 camera....genna one 100% damage when I rear ended the guy at 75mph!

SG_Jimmy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn the volvo shiok, 140 km :s13::s13:
i make 2 x 1500km delivery in like 2 hours
france - > poland
poland - > swissland

going to hoot scania next and try

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.