[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
hmm.. maybe. but i just get agitated at being still. imagine u are already sitting at ur desk from 830 to 6

if i dont need to worry about money and work... i will gym for 1 hr everyday and spend the next 5 doing yoga or meditating.... :s34:

i have hot temper and a messy heart too.... and i believe it takes this form of practice to calm the mind and allow it to view the world from a different perspective.

hope to dissipate my anger and hate through meditation instead of constantly suppressing it :o

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
lets all work to unlock this

PinealBlue.jpg

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i scratch my own back with a simple piece of technology - a back scratcher.

body weight exercises are tough regardless of whether you are a female or male reh.

at least not all females who train got this problem I think. ..
hahhaha.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i dont need to worry about money and work... i will gym for 1 hr everyday and spend the next 5 doing yoga or meditating.... :s34:

i have hot temper and a messy heart too.... and i believe it takes this form of practice to calm the mind and allow it to view the world from a different perspective.

hope to dissipate my anger and hate through meditation instead of constantly suppressing it :o

den I'm completely the opposite of you. too chill. even if I'm angry I'm afraid to rant it out at those people. I rather jog alone to vent my anger. it takes alot to make me angry.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
den I'm completely the opposite of you. too chill. even if I'm angry I'm afraid to rant it out at those people. I rather jog alone to vent my anger. it takes alot to make me angry.

chill is good ma.... more easy going lol

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
I also rarely lose my cool....I thank the dumbells I always dump onto the ground after I'm done with my sets

Cheesepie, I hate it when people throw those dumbbells, also not very heavy, cannot put meh, people carry 200kg+ also slowly put, those cheesepie 20kg only use throw. :s22:

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it will be difficult to generate value and revenue for u.

but it will be useful for ur own knowledge lor.

if i could, i would have done it when i was younger too.... last time dono can do this :(

Coz in the end, you know my job, Take what degree also no differences :s13:

Instead maybe I can jump elsewhere. then again it really depends on what I do later on.

Could pick up a Personal Trainer Cert as well and go freelance while still on my day job :s22:

lets all work to unlock this

PinealBlue.jpg

I'm going in another direction to unlock other stuff :spin:

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
(๑・‿・๑);85168303 said:
What is a good start for breakfast?

I usually get eggs + kopi

But since my canteen has a nasi padang stall that operates from morning, I get eggs + 1 meat + innards + kopi c kosong

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.