[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tot lchf shuld eat more egg?? if like that then back to normal people mentality fat is bad lol. then i can only eat siew ba when i excercise le

Haha! This type of competitor is die die will take white and die die won't take the yolk. But i think 10 is abit too much. Maximum try and take 5. If you exercise regularly, then 5 eggs maximum should be alright. But if you wanna be like those competitor, then your 5 must be without yolk. Lol. When i started on this many years ago, i tried eating 3 eggs for breakfast, 3 eggs for lunch, 3 eggs for dinner. All including yolk. And guess what I vomit the next day. Because that's only my first day but i wanna act like hero. No wonder fail. As days past, i learn my mistake. Hahahaha

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha! This type of competitor is die die will take white and die die won't take the yolk. But i think 10 is abit too much. Maximum try and take 5. If you exercise regularly, then 5 eggs maximum should be alright. But if you wanna be like those competitor, then your 5 must be without yolk. Lol. When i started on this many years ago, i tried eating 3 eggs for breakfast, 3 eggs for lunch, 3 eggs for dinner. All including yolk. And guess what I vomit the next day. Because that's only my first day but i wanna act like hero. No wonder fail. As days past, i learn my mistake. Hahahaha

erm, are you on LCHF?

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

i also will vomit if i eat 10 eggs and 2kg of beef for one day...

key is regulation lor..... but regulation is subjective to every individual....

the idea is to increase consumption but to what extent, is up to the individual....

when i was training real hard.... i did 10 eggs after 300g steak dinner. now i squeeze 5eggs after a 150g steak and already feeling stuffed.

its all relative :o

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also will vomit if i eat 10 eggs and 2kg of beef for one day...

key is regulation lor..... but regulation is subjective to every individual....

the idea is to increase consumption but to what extent, is up to the individual....

when i was training real hard.... i did 10 eggs after 300g steak dinner. now i squeeze 5eggs after a 150g steak and already feeling stuffed.

its all relative :o

Ya very true indeed

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(๑・‿・๑);85166864 said:
Certainly. But I think I've high metabolism rate too...

Whenever I indulge myself into buffet and stuffs, I don't think I've gain any pounds from it afterwards. :s34:

You'll feel it when you reach our age.....not very far away......once you hit 25.....you pull an all nighter.......you'll feel it....you're ironman no more

True story bro

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt follow this list. it has SOY MILK, and some other funny oils.... and processed meat like HOT DOG. thats worse than a sausage.

oh shucks. didnt notice the hot dog. but i like how they give so much variety.

are europe hot dog different from our local hot dog? been seeing those instagrammers eating them also. just that theirs are much longer.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

are europe hot dog different from our local hot dog? been seeing those instagrammers eating them also. just that theirs are much longer.

a longer hot dog and a shorter hot dog is still a hot dog.

if u know what i mean :o

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sometimes at pasar malam they sell big and long cheese sausage and black pepper sausage. Very tempting but very expensive. Hahaha

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes at pasar malam they sell big and long cheese sausage and black pepper sausage. Very tempting but very expensive. Hahaha

the article mention that no matter how expensive the hot dog is, its still processed food with potato starch acting as binder in it.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.