WTS:DIY Bundle $1280

shah0023

Reaction score
Hello,

Can PM me details on available bundles? I am looking for a gaming rig, budget around 1.5k w/o monitor. Thank you :)

yonglong84

Reaction score
Hi looking for high end gaming bundle for ~2000 without casing because I have a HAF 932 full tower (HAF 932 - Cooler Master) but need your expertise to put everything into the case. Would prefer water cooling solution if it fit the budget. Please advice thanks

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thumbsup!

Free bumps for you!

Just purchased a mid range rig from ithorlick (delivered). Nth to say but lots of thumbsup!

1) As I know what components I want, I pmed seller the specifications I require. Very surprised to receive a decent quotation when compared to SL pricelists.

2) Seller went out of the way to get the components I wanted even though many of them were oos.

3) For the component that is really hard to get the stock, seller offers gd recommendation.

4) Cable management is gd, delivery is prompt and no hidden charges- what u see is what you get.

5) Boxes and accessories were all returned, and official receipt is given. Seller also honours a personal 7-day warranty on the components.

So what more can you ask for? Haha drop seller ur quotation and u will definitely get the best bang out of ur bucks! Very good service and therefore will continue to purchase parts from seller at his price.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.