[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Tonite gonna do some stirfry pork with basil leaves (growing like mad in my balcony). Chicken soup. Pan seared threadfin.

Sometimes i wished i stay near those huber or swiss butchery. Fresh meat avail whole day. Lazy to go wet market early morning. Zzz

wa i very long never step in wet market already. nowadays is to ntuc or giant.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cant even choose. Cold storage is the nearest to my place. Sigh

atas. haha.
but cold storage stuffs very fresh and nice.
except a damm broccoli cost $8 for a stalk. :s22::s22:
travel lo. my area also got this super lousy giant. (esw should know :s13::s13:)
i go to the next nearest ntuc instead.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
atas. haha.
but cold storage stuffs very fresh and nice.
except a damm broccoli cost $8 for a stalk. :s22::s22:
travel lo. my area also got this super lousy giant. (esw should know :s13::s13:)
i go to the next nearest ntuc instead.

Speaking of broccoli. Ytd bought one stalk, cashier weighed and price came out to be $6. She asked me $6 ok? Like i have a choice. Ai jiak bo pian. :(

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of broccoli. Ytd bought one stalk, cashier weighed and price came out to be $6. She asked me $6 ok? Like i have a choice. Ai jiak bo pian. :(

haha that day also. i saw this zucchini, i tot i saw the price was $1.38 so i buy. the cashier weigh. and tell me, $8 ok?
WA LAO EH.
stupid cucumber also $8. i said NO. :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.