[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
QB food brother........song ah..........drive to their factory and shop to your heart's content...all sorts of teas coffees.....cappuccino......herbs and spices and even japanese curry roux :s12::s12::s12: and more......not forgetting....LOTS OF MEATS chilled

their price is cheaper than normal supermarket?? quality gd?

Their meat are pretty cheap. Grass fed rib-eye only $3.20/100g, grass fed striploin only $2/100g. Some more they will cut it into desired thickness for you and vacuum seal it for you. They also sell bacons and large variety of cheese.

I won't be getting my steak fix from western stalls after buying from QBFood and cooking the steak myself. Cooking steak is after all pretty easy and not at all time consuming.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their meat are pretty cheap. Grass fed rib-eye only $3.20/100g, grass fed striploin only $2/100g. Some more they will cut it into desired thickness for you and vacuum seal it for you. They also sell bacons and large variety of cheese.

I won't be getting my steak fix from western stalls after buying from QBFood and cooking the steak myself. Cooking steak is after all pretty easy and not at all time consuming.
Sounds good.

Maybe will go on a long distance drive there soon.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U all keep talking abt sio bak.

My sio bak lunch few days back. $5.
HBwYVUol.jpg

(My "auntie mindset" was playing the devil in my mind alr, "aiyo! Sio bak png only $3 leh". MUST. RESIST. THE. TEMPTATION.)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.