[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What the 50grams of carbs you ingested consist of matters also.....mine are xiao bai cai and garlic......ginger and mixed pasta herbs.....oh chili too

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
STILL SAY U LCHF

BLUFF PPL ONLY

No bruff, only eat one bowl rah! My father cook one, must give face and eat :s13:

But main dish is still meat :D
sRmZ7Vy.jpg

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No bruff, only eat one bowl rah! My father cook one, must give face and eat :s13:

But main dish is still meat :D
sRmZ7Vy.jpg

That's a good start, but it looks more towards the high protein side....you might want to take in more grassfed butter like anchor, supplement with fish oil and eat more egg yolks and offals

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's a good start, but it looks more towards the high protein side....you might want to take in more grassfed butter like anchor, supplement with fish oil and eat more egg yolks and offals

Oh supplement with a potent multi vit too like GNC's mega men....or Ultra mega gold without iron.......or if you're a hardcore bodybuilder animal pack(be warned though animal pack is extremely potent)

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that time u ate half a cow for snacks... show that pic!

LOL. since when i eat like a cow!! hahaha!

anw here's breakfast. i think i nv post this before. egg wrap with milk, eggs, cream cheese and almond flour. olive oil tuna and cucumbers

3c01f250c1e711e3ad5e0002c9c7b23e_8.jpg

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

anw here's breakfast. i think i nv post this before. egg wrap with milk, eggs, cream cheese and almond flour. olive oil tuna and cucumbers

real men eat this for breakfast lunch and dinner!

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ish philadelphia cream cheese recommended for our diet? I read the label, it's got pretty high fat content...but I'm worried it contains some vegetable oils :(

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ish philadelphia cream cheese recommended for our diet? I read the label, it's got pretty high fat content...but I'm worried it contains some vegetable oils :(

can, i checked. you have to get the 1 that label: philadelphia cream cheese block. ALL NATURAL.

it contains milk, cream, salt, thickener, starter culture

fats 8.5g per serving
carbs 0.6g per serving

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.