[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I lost quite alot of weight....bad thing is my stretch marks are getting more obvious too....jialat..........really gotta go buy women coco butter ah?

Basket

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I lost quite alot of weight....bad thing is my stretch marks are getting more obvious too....jialat..........really gotta go buy women coco butter ah?

Basket

I think stretch marks are cute :s34: Wouldn't worry too much about it. It's a mark of determination and progress!

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score

Basket

Stretch marks still ok. It is the extreme cases of skin foldings that is scary lol.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
those long gone moobs replaced by skin folds. :eek:

Speaking of moobs, reminds me of my time in the severe obese batch for bmt(6 1/2 mths Tekong Chalet). Everyone had moobs but just on different severity level. I got a company mate who slimmed down damn rapidly before enlistment and he had boobs hanging down from his chest. Really like girls one. Really shocking and sad for him. Extreme case of saggy moobs.

Needless to say, he was always teased when he undressed:s22:

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of moobs, reminds me of my time in the severe obese batch for bmt(6 1/2 mths Tekong Chalet). Everyone had moobs but just on different severity level. I got a company mate who slimmed down damn rapidly before enlistment and he had boobs hanging down from his chest. Really like girls one. Really shocking and sad for him. Extreme case of saggy moobs.

:eek:

sad case rah.

still got contact with him boh? :s13:

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

potential pcc target for raging hormones entlistees haha

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He's not from my platoon. But during company activities got interact abit.

Got people from my company declare gay status during my time:s22:

No la most of them are desperate but still sane:s13:

haha heard before ppl say cookhse aunties are hot

wah serious?? gay??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.