[JAN 2014 BTO] PUNGGOL BAYVIEW SHARING

damien.gohax

Reaction score
Hi. I applied for 5 rooms. Queue is 1XX. The queue is going so slowly. Wondering does 5 rooms queue number also comprises of 3gen?

The Clovery

Reaction score
Hi Clovey, I am new here, Thks for creating the thread! Hope you got your desire units. :)

No problem at all, hope we will all be able to come in here to share about this project! My appointment is in Early May, 2 weeks later! Hope you will get the units that you are looking at too! :)

chiroptera_viv

Reaction score
Did anybody apply for three-room?

I am wondering now whether we made a mistake, cos i keep looking at the floor plan, and it really seems sooooooo smaaaaalll :s22:

ultravibes

Reaction score
Hey guys, my queue is coming soon, any idea which stack to choose?
Most of the good 5 rooms are taken, only left with the lower floor units.
So perhaps anyone who studied this project can give some advices?

Thank you in advance! :s12::s12:

BerryDreamy

Reaction score
Thread is getting abit quiet here....

Just booked our flat tis week and hello neighbors!!! šŸ˜„

Wondering how to check if the tender has been awarded and to which contractoe? Anybody can advise?

lonestar86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone went to take the Punggol West LRT line today? Soo Teck, Sumang and Nibong are opened today! our site is in between Sumang and Nibong. could get a good view of our site! :)

BerryDreamy

Reaction score
anyone went to take the Punggol West LRT line today? Soo Teck, Sumang and Nibong are opened today! our site is in between Sumang and Nibong. could get a good view of our site! :)

I went there earlier tis month but it was not operate yet...but it seems nearer to Nibong den Sumang... Tried climbing up but cant see much except bushes!

SouLady

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm new here.. Congratez to those who had gotten their dream hse.. Need some advice on 3Gen..

From your past experience in monitor the q nbr n unit chosen.. the chances of getting 3Gen is high?

Let say if my q nbr given has exceeded 40 nbr of the total units offered (combine of 5room/3Gen)..

Is 3Gen mostly given big q nbr? Appreciate good soul for your reply.. :)

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
The most important part is the good view as there is not much development out at Seletar now.

Or am I wrong?

The Clovery

Reaction score
Seems like the bidders have submitted their bids!
Guess the lowest bidder get the job.....wonder how their workmanship are...hmm

Yes, finally the bidders have submitted their bids!! Anyone has any idea when we will know the results of who gets the job?? :)

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, finally the bidders have submitted their bids!! Anyone has any idea when we will know the results of who gets the job?? :)

Got closing date one and might be extended..

If closing date over then can be 2-5 months before winners are announced..

lonestar86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are u guys aware of the foreigner workers' dorm which could house up to 18,000 foreigner workers and will be built on pulau timor, diagonally across our home?

Last edited:

The Clovery

Reaction score
Are u guys aware of the foreigner workers' dorm which could house up to 18,000 foreigner workers and will be built on pulau timor, diagonally across our home?

Yeah I just found out about it a week ago! I saw many concerns on this matter but I guess it is really up to individual preference.

On a happier note, I drove past the site last weekend and hoarding is up. I will include some pictures here when I go down again in the day!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.