[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got this off a website
A cupcake is still a cupcake, and making it ‘gluten free’ won’t suddenly turn it into a health food. Save your money by skipping gluten-free packaged foods and focus on filling your diet with as many whole, unprocessed foods as possible.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok for me leh, tastes just like rice water when you mix it with room temp water.

i think he mix with double cream then lao sai one lah

Just mix in a glass of water and gulp down...hahah

Anyway, I am stopping it for 2 weeks to see if it's responsible for the flaring up of my knee issues :(

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh yah hor..
I'm just curious .. wanna go check out the nutrition value of a yakult. why is it promoted as healthy. they got the triangle logo leh haha

kellogs k, milo, and lots of other stuff do have the healthier choice symbol. Do you consume them?

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So sick of eggs and eggs and eggs!!!!!!!
And bacon, cannot believe i actually feel grossed out by bacon now. :(

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah. carey endorse black vinegar leh.. can consume liao haha

Ya, it has very good probiotics - it's fermented...hahah

Was watching Martin Yan's China something program - he was introducing the black vinegar and some of them are aged for 10 years :eek:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kellogs k, milo, and lots of other stuff do have the healthier choice symbol. Do you consume them?

heh heh.
anw i just googled. its around 14grams of carbs in 1 vitagen.

btw... kellogs k actually has this diet plan for adults. replacing your meals with kellogs k and will see results in 2 weeks. :s11::s11:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Was watching Martin Yan's China something program - he was introducing the black vinegar and some of them are aged for 10 years :eek:

haha i tot of using it to braise roast pork with sea salt and probably cinnamons, star anise ..

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i like the bulldog brand, but no idea if it is fermented that long. :s13:

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know lah! :D:D
im just wondering why eating kellogs k can lose weight leh. like that will have not enough nutrition instead what.

i tried kellog's k, tried post cereals during my pre-LCHF days. but oh boy, LCHF led me off that fat stagnation.

weight is just a set of senseless number leh.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried kellog's k, tried post cereals during my pre-LCHF days. but oh boy, LCHF led me off that fat stagnation.

weight is just a set of senseless number leh.

oh... i didnt try them. i really cannot accept cereal taste

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.