[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
interested to buy a Vita next month.....where you guys buy the PSN plus arh? is a digital code that can conveniently buy from amazon or have to ship something over? What kind of casing is good arh the clip on plastic ones or put inside pouch?

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just hoot the both atelier games and murasama :s22:

no need to buy any games for the next few months liao :s13:

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hooted persona 4 golden and muramasa rebirth....yah...EU PS+ next month's free game is muramasa rebirth as well...but then, since it's like less than 10 dollars, i say why not. I want to support vita game developers as much as possible so that they make more games on it.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh no not the physical consoles and games. usually not much deals. i mean the psn plus for US. i renew mine every black friday. usd25 for a year.

I think we all bought 2 x 25 bucks of US PSN for one year lol

bobbytkc

Reaction score
interested to buy a Vita next month.....where you guys buy the PSN plus arh? is a digital code that can conveniently buy from amazon or have to ship something over? What kind of casing is good arh the clip on plastic ones or put inside pouch?

Usually I just buy PSN credits from Amazon. You get a digital code, no postage/waiting necessary. I then use the credits to buy a PS+ subsription directly on PSN. Sometimes, PSN has a spend $50 get $10 back promo, so I save 10 bucks on the subscription.

Reaction score
Psn game too much already. They sell you cheap cheap you also cant finish fast enough to enjoy the other free games. They got too much game already. Just use a subscription based to make more money out of it instead of sitting without earning anything.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually I just buy PSN credits from Amazon. You get a digital code, no postage/waiting necessary. I then use the credits to buy a PS+ subsription directly on PSN. Sometimes, PSN has a spend $50 get $10 back promo, so I save 10 bucks on the subscription.

the PSN $50 credit gotch sexpiry date? Do i have to lookout for any particular region on that? also got cheap and effective casing recommendations?

shagua

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember to hoot a big memory card!

Just bought ys memories of celceta persona4 metal gear solid murumasa rebirth and dragonball battle of Z for less than 50 dollars

Golden week sale FTW!

DuaPuiJi

Master Member
Reaction score
hooted persona 4 golden and muramasa rebirth....yah...EU PS+ next month's free game is muramasa rebirth as well...but then, since it's like less than 10 dollars, i say why not. I want to support vita game developers as much as possible so that they make more games on it.

Where to check what games will be available free next month on USA psn?

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the golden week sale is 1 time a year only? or occasionally good titles go on sale randomly?

idjekyll

Reaction score
Does anyone know who brings in good vita decals and also does installation as well. I cannot tahan the smudges i get on my vita.

bobbytkc

Reaction score
the golden week sale is 1 time a year only? or occasionally good titles go on sale randomly?

I don't remember a golden week sale last year. May be a one time only thing. A lot of spontaneous sales on psn. Final fantasy sale happened last year and this year though. Last year, my friend hoot nearly every final fantasy from 1 to 9

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazon is selling usa....

Psn card has expiry date

theres alot of random us psn offers for game on various platforms throughout the year. just gotta keep a lookout.

I don't remember a golden week sale last year. May be a one time only thing. A lot of spontaneous sales on psn. Final fantasy sale happened last year and this year though. Last year, my friend hoot nearly every final fantasy from 1 to 9

Ok thanks for the info!:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.