[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
why u keep using soya sauce?
need to avoid all type of soya sauce, oyster sauce..

try using,
chilli powder/five spices powder/sea salt/herb eg. dill, basil, thyme, rosemary/olive oil/butter/truffle oil

i am addicted to all things salty :(:(

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yea sea salt and salted butter are pretty salty.

i got try before to braise pork belly without soya sauce.

1971618_204175183124929_500177129_n.jpg

278bd446a9ee11e3af150a387219b903_8.jpg

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kopi c kosong means wat ar...no sugar at all?...
tat time i try order kopi o kosong peng, the auntie laugh at me say no such thing...in the end i order kopi o peng tat comes with the sugar...:s22:

kopi o kosong peng actually have but i think very few ppl order. Cos this type is best to drink it hot.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yay 8 kgs plus down liao.....I'm swimming in my clothes now.......all look over sized already :s12::s12::s12:

d515s23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kopi c kosong means wat ar...no sugar at all?...
tat time i try order kopi o kosong peng, the auntie laugh at me say no such thing...in the end i order kopi o peng tat comes with the sugar...:s22:

That auntie noob rah. Next time just explain properly in full detail, kopi O, 不要糖, 放冰.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dinner tonight, 8 strips of bacon....4 crispy 4 chewy.....and one pack of xiao bai cai and garlic sauteed in butter salt and sprinkled with herbs :s12::s12:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
chicken filet marinate with black pepper, salt, chilli powder, sesame oil and soy sauce.

then bake in toaster good a not?

A good alternative to soy sauce would be coconut aminos. I read this online and have no first hand experience with the taste but some people do attest to it.

At home just try to cook and eat clean lo. Outside no choice have to make do with what the stall sells. Or you can simply prepare your own meals:o

I like to use fish sauce to add some saltiness to my chinese food and salt for the more western food I prepare. Fish sauce also must use sparingly coz it contains sugar.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
is tea leaf egg ok?? since we eat the egg nia

I would consider those like braised eggs from the chicken rice stall. I would still eat haha. Not like you are gonna eat it every day right lol. Making it is a hassle, and pasar malam dun occur frequently in the same estate(unless you happen to stay in yew tee area) :s13:

If you are a lover of chinese braised food(tea leaf eggs included), soy sauce is an ingredient that is almost irreplaceable. An advise would be to consume it sparingly:o

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would consider those like braised eggs from the chicken rice stall. I would still eat haha. Not like you are gonna eat it every day right lol. Making it is a hassle, and pasar malam dun occur frequently in the same estate(unless you happen to stay in yew tee area) :s13:

If you are a lover of chinese braised food(tea leaf eggs included), soy sauce is an ingredient that is almost irreplaceable. An advise would be to consume it sparingly:o

ya only during lesson time lor. cos that is my dinner le

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A good alternative to soy sauce would be coconut aminos. I read this online and have no first hand experience with the taste but some people do attest to it.

At home just try to cook and eat clean lo. Outside no choice have to make do with what the stall sells. Or you can simply prepare your own meals:o

I like to use fish sauce to add some saltiness to my chinese food and salt for the more western food I prepare. Fish sauce also must use sparingly coz it contains sugar.

FISH SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it deep deep especially eating thai pork kway tiao soup(Kway teow moo) at Golden Mile first floor.......:s12::s12::s12:

Add sugar...fish oil and their chili powder and spice wah song dah.........:s12::s12::s12:

But going to lose weight now so I refuse to eat LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.