[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
memory card got region free one anot? if not how to determine we buy the correct one since cannot open up and try?

The games are all region free also right? Do i have to make certain i have to buy a certain region game anot?
physical games and memory cards and console are region free...only digital download is not...

jujuhippo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just purchased muramasa: rebirth...
anyone selling danganronpa...?

same here. bought muramasa n chrono trigger from the psn sale as well as vagrant story and tactics ogre let us cling together as the prices have dropped

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for digital release~ can't find physical copy

Of cause cannot.... cause local will wait R3 SAO since its easier to sell with eng and chinese subs~

Releasing around mid May i think~

Zerohiten

Reaction score
Of cause cannot.... cause local will wait R3 SAO since its easier to sell with eng and chinese subs~

Releasing around mid May i think~

Yea I know but I don't mind playing JPN one..haha

I hope PSN will release the JPN one :s13: then I can use my Asuna swimsuit code from Dengeki :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.