[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
FISH SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it deep deep especially eating thai pork kway tiao soup(Kway teow moo) at Golden Mile first floor.......:s12::s12::s12:

Add sugar...fish oil and their chili powder and spice wah song dah.........:s12::s12::s12:

But going to lose weight now so I refuse to eat LOL

Fish sauce is the essence of thai food ma:D But also highly important in dishes like char kway teow, oyster omelette and carrot cakes!

But too bad most of the nice thai style food either contains too much sugar or is a carb dish.

Miss my mango glutinous rice and steamed tapioca with coconut milk:(

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fish sauce is the essence of thai food ma:D But also highly important in dishes like char kway teow, oyster omelette and carrot cakes!

But too bad most of the nice thai style food either contains too much sugar or is a carb dish.

Miss my mango glutinous rice and steamed tapioca with coconut milk:(

Haha I miss those too.....once my weight hit 2 digits....I'll allow my self a cheat meal per month :s12::s12::s12:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha I miss those too.....once my weight hit 2 digits....I'll allow my self a cheat meal per month :s12::s12::s12:

Actually if you workout regularly, you can afford more than one cheat meal a month:s13: Maybe once a week sounds reasonable. Also, the cheat meal should not be confused with those like the rock's epic cheat meal lol:s13:

Theoretically, if you want to eat a cheat meal(moderate, not extreme), I read somewhere that you should exercise intensely like just before the meal to deplete your muscles of their stored glycogen. When you eat after the workout, most of the carbs will get utilized effectively.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually if you workout regularly, you can afford more than one cheat meal a month:s13: Maybe once a week sounds reasonable. Also, the cheat meal should not be confused with those like the rock's epic cheat meal lol:s13:

Theoretically, if you want to eat a cheat meal(moderate, not extreme), I read somewhere that you should exercise intensely like just before the meal to deplete your muscles of their stored glycogen. When you eat after the workout, most of the carbs will get utilized effectively.

better not wor.

it will lead to cascading effect insofar as veering off course.

also there are conflicting remarks by authors on cheat day.

unless you live life like nerdfitness, then 80/20 rule may apply.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chn 8 is showing this organic supermarket at pasir panjang wholesale market. cheap cheap price

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chn 8 is showing this organic supermarket at pasir panjang wholesale market. cheap cheap price

few days back, bui bui unker gotch post article on how useless organic food is in preventing cancer vis-a-vis normal off the shelf food reh.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
better not wor.

it will lead to cascading effect insofar as veering off course.

also there are conflicting remarks by authors on cheat day.

unless you live life like nerdfitness, then 80/20 rule may apply.

Of course no cheat meal is the best. :o But sometimes, mental well-being must also be taken care of. Example if eating a slice of cheesecake can keep your mind from thinking of it for the next one week, then go for it but make sure to eat clean after the indulgence. If motivation is needed to sustain this diet long-term, set reasonable goals/plan your cheat meal. Something like a reward system for kids who do well in their studies:s13:

But self-discipline when eating cheat meal is key haha. The choices and frequency of cheat meals are very important.

I don't know about nerdfitness. Does he lead a very active lifestyle?

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Market place at paragon and cold storage at holland v got lots of stuff useful for our lifestyle :s12::s12::s12:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.