Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this 2 things is a must for me to be tempted by the phone

5.5 2k display at least
waterproof

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
if this is true, it is good enough for me... of course a better and sleeker design will be more than welcomed so that it wont stagnant at the G2 design (which heavily influence GP2 design)
WHY MUST IT BE 5.5 INCH! SO BIGG!

newouverture

Reaction score

I also wonder why must all manufacturers up their screen size when they put in new cpu. Does qualcom mandate that?

How come the ram, battery and internal storage is still so damn small as in 10yrs old tech.

We never asked for big screens with super slim thinness.

Give us 4.7" 720p screen like moto x size with sdcard slot, removable 4000mah battery and 64gb internal storage. I dont care if its even 10 or 15mm thick, i will buy it even if its usd1000!!!

newouverture

Reaction score
Hopefully the size of G3 is the same as G2... Wishful thinking on my end.

Quite difficult. G2 with 5.2" screen is already a technology marvel to cramp such a big size screen in a small body.

From the leaks, the unibody design seems to have more bezels at the sides. I really hope they remain at 5.2". If 5.5" and without removable battery and sdcard slot, its a miss for me then.

Last time android was attractive and flexible as it has removable batt and sdcard slot whereas the fruit phone doesnt. Now it really makes me reconsider going back to fruit when they launch a 4.7" phone.

JuXn5566

Reaction score

It's because LG want to put 2K/QHD display on the G3 but as of right now only 5.5inch and above 2K display are in bulk production. 5.5 inch and below got to wait to end year/early next year then start producing.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.