Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

blimey

Reaction score
There's someone who posted a video on how Sineoji and Aztech works differently. Sineoji seems to be better.

Im using AV 200mbps Aztech AC pass through. I've tested it through various powerpoints around my house.

The led indication is still red regardless whether it is near to each other or far. Does it mean that my powerline in my house is poor?

Should I try purchasing a set of Sineoji and see how it works or use a wireless card straight.

:s11:

i had the aztech 200mpbs plugs and i'm on starhub's 100mbps cable. with the aztechs i got about 55mbps. took a gamble adn went with sineoji's 600mpbs and now i'm getting about 90mbps.

plazna

Reaction score
HomePlug monitor

Could you guys try to run my HomePlug monitor with your devices and post a little feedback? This monitoring SW can give you more technical informations about your link quality and help you find your line attenuation.

Unfortunatelly I have no privileges to post direct link, so if you are interested to text, please search for "HomePlug monitor"

Thank you, L.

bounty

Reaction score
I got a pair of Sineoji 600EPG form challenger to link my fibre point in the kitchen to the living room AC router.
However I'm getting the about same rate as my old Aztech 200mbps homeplug @ about 30-50mbps.

Anything I can do to improve the connection to above 100mbps ?

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
I got a pair of Sineoji 600EPG form challenger to link my fibre point in the kitchen to the living room AC router.
However I'm getting the about same rate as my old Aztech 200mbps homeplug @ about 30-50mbps.

Anything I can do to improve the connection to above 100mbps ?

Bounty,

Can we arrange an onsite service to check on the connectivity in terms of your network infrastructure and the powerlines ?

You may call our hotline and we could schedule an appointment today or tomorrow at your convenience.

Sineoji

bounty

Reaction score
Bounty,

Can we arrange an onsite service to check on the connectivity in terms of your network infrastructure and the powerlines ?

You may call our hotline and we could schedule an appointment today or tomorrow at your convenience.

Sineoji

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't come into the forum lately.

Is there any extra charges for the onsite check ?

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score

Bounty,

We do not charge anything for onsite service.

Pls feel free to call us at our hotline as we operate from Mon - Sun from 9 am to 12 midnight and we will schedule an onsite service to check your network infrastructure and the powerlines.

Or you may PM me your contact number and I will make the necessary arrangements.

We can schedule an onsite service on Sundays (tomorrow) if it is convenient for you.

Sineoji

Last edited:

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bounty,

Pls feel free to call us at our hotline as we operate from Mon - Sun from 9 am to 12 midnight and we will schedule an onsite service to check your network infrastructure and the powerlines.

Or you may PM me your contact number and I will make the necessary arrangements.

We can schedule an onsite service on Sundays (tomorrow) if it is convenient for you.

Sineoji

Wah, is this Sineoji a new SINGAPORE startup? If got on site service then I can consider deploying your product in my close to 100 retail points menz.....

How come 100Mbps home plug can't get 100Mbps??

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score

Bounty,

Sineoji

Bounty,

We have been trying to call you on your mobile but to no avail.

You may call us at our hotline and we will schedule an onsite appointment at your convenience.

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Wah, is this Sineoji a new SINGAPORE startup? If got on site service then I can consider deploying your product in my close to 100 retail points menz.....

How come 100Mbps home plug can't get 100Mbps??

Hi sAxman,

Homeplug specs are based on PHY rates. Due to electrical noise interference and overhead contributing factors which could deter the speed. It is unlike having a RJ-45 cable connecting from your router to your PC. Homeplugs involves powerlines.

Onsite service where the very common mistakes we see are mounting the homeplug on the power strip instead of the wall socket.

Surge protectors are precisely another cause. Some are due to noise interference where an extensive number of power plugs are on the same stretch of the power sockets where the homeplug is mounted.

Sineoji

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could you guys try to run my HomePlug monitor with your devices and post a little feedback? This monitoring SW can give you more technical informations about your link quality and help you find your line attenuation.

Unfortunatelly I have no privileges to post direct link, so if you are interested to text, please search for "HomePlug monitor"

Thank you, L.

I would love to. Where are you from?

Is the software going to be free or ?

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sineoji tripped the power at my place today.:(
Otherwise it really performs well. Now scared to plug in to try again.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sineoji 200Mbps homeplug is even faster than the aztech 600 AV2 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXfv3fDkj2g

PLS lar that rob ang cannot be trusted... that time also posted sineoji can hit 200 300mbps using the av2 sineoji homeplugs i tell u lor... now those ppl who bought who can reach that speed?? :o..

Now many who bought sineoji like got many problems... see above post.. can trip circuit also..:s22: lucky i nv kana tricked to buy sineoji:o

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Sineoji tripped the power at my place today.:(
Otherwise it really performs well. Now scared to plug in to try again.

porcu,

We have tested with over 3 powerstrips in series connected to the pass through without any issues or evidence of a trip.

All of our homeplugs is governed by the Spring Singapore Safety Approval and one of the certification test involves the pass through with an electrical load applied.

Sineoji

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.