[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
made lunch for today

pan fried the pork pelly and roasted some brussel sprouts+ garlic + bacon. drizzled the lard from the pork belly over the lettuce.

mv3nn4.jpg

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
made lunch for today

pan fried the pork pelly and roasted some brussel sprouts+ garlic + bacon. drizzled the lard from the pork belly over the lettuce.

mv3nn4.jpg

Wah so nice - can make a portion for me :s34:

Should drizzle the bacon fat over the lettuce - more flavourful :D

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. oh my. do this happen to you guys often? i always have to explain myself to my colleagues and friends what is lchf since they ask me what diet im on. im glad to educate them and intro them!
but once i got into the fats part, etc lard and bacon. they will just shoot me. hey this is just excuses okay! you are only saying that they are healthy because you like them.
if things that you dont like to eat you will deem them as unhealthy.
den when i tried to email them articles to justify what im saying, they will go, woah woah you win! dont send me word of text to haunt me!
=___=

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. oh my. do this happen to you guys often? i always have to explain myself to my colleagues and friends what is lchf since they ask me what diet im on. im glad to educate them and intro them!
but once i got into the fats part, etc lard and bacon. they will just shoot me. hey this is just excuses okay! you are only saying that they are healthy because you like them.
den when i tried to email them articles to justify what im saying, they will go, woah woah you win! dont send me word of text to haunt me!
=___=

Don't bother is my personal advice :s13::s13::s13:

Anyway, even Dr Oz has just admitted that he's wrong about saturated fats - wonder why...hahah

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Anyway, even Dr Oz has just admitted that he's wrong about saturated fats - wonder why...hahah

hehehe they are my lunch buddies and always poke fun of me of my packed meals daily haha. i will just treat them as joking lol

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya lor. Normally a change in body language or tone I'll stop straight away. Normally just tell them I reached this state where I just eat air and photosynthesize on sunlight. :s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
=___=

don't bother explaining... they refuse to read = it's their loss, sadly.

they don't understand that LCHF is only 4 alphabets, but even 4000 thousands words or 4 hours is not enough to explain to them the full story. They cannot understand the simple yet complex concept. They're the people who follow the crowd and fell prey to simple few words marketing strategies like "eat low fat", "no added sugar", "fat is bad", "fat die you", "no cholesterol".

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.