[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anw theres omega 6 eggs in the market

omega6.jpg

i think next time buy the white shell de better. I will stop buying that also lol

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea chew's has the omega 3 white shell eggs
i usually get this, or kampong chicken eggs, or freedom eggs if i have spares haha.

oh is it available in supermarket those u have mentioned?? most impt is it expensive??:D

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. oh my. do this happen to you guys often? i always have to explain myself to my colleagues and friends what is lchf since they ask me what diet im on. im glad to educate them and intro them!
but once i got into the fats part, etc lard and bacon. they will just shoot me. hey this is just excuses okay! you are only saying that they are healthy because you like them.
if things that you dont like to eat you will deem them as unhealthy.
den when i tried to email them articles to justify what im saying, they will go, woah woah you win! dont send me word of text to haunt me!
=___=
i just tell them i change my car engine gear to use fats, not sugar. and i'm allergic to gluten.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hw about when u eat out?? dont think i will ask stall vendor wat egg they use right haha:D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just ignore lor haha. i believe most of the time they use the cheapest eggs. those 30s in a tray

I also buy those 30 eggs in a tray :sad:

Oh, Giant got offer - S$4.30(?) now I think...hahah

I go through about 2 trays a week :s34:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also buy those 30 eggs in a tray :sad:

Oh, Giant got offer - S$4.30(?) now I think...hahah

I go through about 2 trays a week :s34:

eh i think my mini mart downstairs sell less than $4 for a tray!
woah. you really take in a lot of eggs.
i only eat around 2 per day

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw i saw at bedok mall ntuc they sell grass fed pork and beef.
its inside those glass display.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
btw i saw at bedok mall ntuc they sell grass fed pork and beef.
its inside those glass display.

I don't really get the idea of grass fed pork as I though pigs are omnivores? A plant based diet doesn't seem all too healthy for them as well. Unless the grass fed implies free range, where they can roam about to eat grass, insects, small animals etc.

Worst case scenario would be that they are fed a combination of grains and grass diet(think butter, where grass fed could actually mean a grain and grass diet)

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't really get the idea of grass fed pork as I though pigs are omnivores? A plant based diet doesn't seem all too healthy for them as well. Unless the grass fed implies free range, where they can roam about to eat grass, insects, small animals etc.

Worst case scenario would be that they are fed a combination of grains and grass diet(think butter, where grass fed could actually mean a grain and grass diet)

HMM... i would prefer to think of it as free range. as it would mean that the pigs are happy. at least for that few years of their life.
anw i tasted grass fed pork before, it taste better imo. i might be disillusioning myself haha

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think she meant grass-fed beef bah

Never seen grass-fed pork before :eek:

Usually see "organic" pork - maybe she meant that...hahah

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh i think my mini mart downstairs sell less than $4 for a tray!
woah. you really take in a lot of eggs.
i only eat around 2 per day

Less than S$4 for a tray of 30? :eek:

That's very cheap leh

My place the mini mart sells like 10 for S$2 and I only buy from them if I am lazy to walk to Giant or Prime :o

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Usually found in grains...legumes like peanuts etc etc all the nuts....Vegetable oils, Safflower oil, canola oil and all it's variants......

Eat more fish and seafood....and grassfed meats and supplement with good fishoil capsules

I read that there are some sunflower and safflower oil variants with a much higher level of oleic acid(monounsaturated fatty acids). Almost comparable to EVOO. Might actually be a good substitute for evoo when it comes to deep frying as they are supposedly cheaper(I could be wrong on the price for this lol). Most importantly, read the labels before buying:o

omg. pork and chicken is bad. so quoted from the article, its better to get the leaner part of the poultry then?

Sounds pretty bad for alot of Buddhist practitioner. My parents for instance eats mainly fish, chicken and the occasional pork. And most hawker stalls only sell these 3 items as well. Most chinese hawker stalls do not serve mutton unless it is those mutton soup stall. Also, mutton doesn't appeal to people the way pork, chicken and beef does(from my observation of my friends, family and relatives). Worst still, chinese food are high in sugar and carbs.:eek::(

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
yes kampong chicken eggs i get from sheng siong or cold storage

black_egg.jpg

freedom eggs from cold storage

1a-Freedom-Range-Eggs.jpg

How much are the freedom eggs?

I use chew kampong eggs to make mayonnaise. But they are small compared to regular eggs:(

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think she meant grass-fed beef bah

Never seen grass-fed pork before :eek:

Usually see "organic" pork - maybe she meant that...hahah

opps. i think the ntuc pork did state "grass fed" .. i hope my eyesight is not failing me.
theres free range pork in the butcher thou (my fav store to go to).
apparently from what i know from them, their stuffs are from aussie farms.
plus their bacon is super not salty 1!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.