The Hair Thread - Part 3

Hahahaha. You got ink sia! Win. Haha. Eh hair primer is the pre styling spray?

The dynamite clay got hold, volume and texture. Like damn imbar. Hope its really that. Haha.

Btw thanks for the review. Haha awesome right!

dj_flame

Yar the pre styling spray in the new vid on the channel.

I'm still searching for something like an SSS but without the dryness.

edit:
as you can see, my problem is that I have a sqaurish shape on the top of my head. So the sides really tend to stick out like guile from Street Fighter haha. Was told needed 8-10 more weeks to get enough length to let the side lay down nicely.

Must tahan not optimal hair for the time being :(

Yar the pre styling spray in the new vid on the channel.

I'm still searching for something like an SSS but without the dryness.

edit:
as you can see, my problem is that I have a sqaurish shape on the top of my head. So the sides really tend to stick out like guile from Street Fighter haha. Was told needed 8-10 more weeks to get enough length to let the side lay down nicely.

Must tahan not optimal hair for the time being :(

Wait for big sexy hair volumizing gel! Wait for my review.

frozenfridge

Recommendation?

The hair salon I usually go to has closed down (it usually does a pretty good job), so I need to find a new place to cut my hair. My budget is around 70+?
Any recommendations for a salon in the Central or East? One that'll allow me to pick a desired hairstyle and the quality is generally good (for value) regardless of stylist (for the price range). Oh, and my hair is the straight and slightly softer type if that helps. Looking forward to responses, thanks a lot!

dj_flame

^$70 dollars budget is quite high haha.

I can recommend chester @ hair philosophy (telok ayer area) or yen from pro trim (somerset 313). Both are director level, have years of experience, and I have cut with them before. (Nowadays I'm budget conscious so clover @ $28 can liao. :o)

p.s. pro trim has lots of korean cai hairstylist. if thats your thing.

Haha. $70 for a hair cut. Not worth it. Go cut $28 and buy 2 x gold digger. Lol

deaththeorist

^$70 dollars budget is quite high haha.

I can recommend chester @ hair philosophy (telok ayer area) or yen from pro trim (somerset 313). Both are director level, have years of experience, and I have cut with them before. (Nowadays I'm budget conscious so clover @ $28 can liao. :o)

p.s. pro trim has lots of korean cai hairstylist. if thats your thing.
My place charges half of 28 and I'm too cheapo to go back every 3 weeks or so XD. Just use the razor comb to cut my sides again hahaha

All in a Day

The hair salon I usually go to has closed down (it usually does a pretty good job), so I need to find a new place to cut my hair. My budget is around 70+?
Any recommendations for a salon in the Central or East? One that'll allow me to pick a desired hairstyle and the quality is generally good (for value) regardless of stylist (for the price range). Oh, and my hair is the straight and slightly softer type if that helps. Looking forward to responses, thanks a lot!

$70+ enough to go passion and tio gan?

x3dnd3x

$70 budget for haircut quite alot liao. I set max $50. Anything more cannot.

btw, promo of $24 per gold digger or silver fox will end in May 31st. haha running for almost 3 months already! time for new promo!

frozenfridge

Lol. True $70 may be a bit high afterall, but it's really just a 'budget' and the max I'll go for if the hair I get is consistently nice and I don't see any other better alternatives. (I'm seeing around 30 to 50 generally). I see some nice recommendations here, thanks! :) Anyone knows which place has particular English speaking hairstylists (I can't convey my preferences in other languages) or I don't know, cut the hair based on a picture/model of what I want.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.