[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to join the PS4 club. Does anyone know what's the best method to buy?

Is importing still a viable option? Or maybe wait for Watchdogs bundle :D

import no warranty

warranty among our region(no Japan, HK etc), SG set is the cheapest

for me, warranty or not **** care.
because my stuff spoils after the warranty period, I dont sexual abuse them as well...so LOL

Kiton12345

Reaction score
Import is an option - and if you're lucky that you won't have an issue before the warranty expires. Just like me, I returned to Amazon the one I bought since I don't want to risk. And yes, my unit (local version) had the BLOD 3 months after I got it. Luckily it's a local set and it was replaced with a new unit.

So there are still bugs with PS4? In that case, it maybe safer to buy local as Amazon no longer ships out of US. :(

import no warranty

warranty among our region(no Japan, HK etc), SG set is the cheapest

for me, warranty or not **** care.
because my stuff spoils after the warranty period, I dont sexual abuse them as well...so LOL

HAHA, sexually abusing a console. Where is a good online website to import console now?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So there are still bugs with PS4? In that case, it maybe safer to buy local as Amazon no longer ships out of US. :(

HAHA, sexually abusing a console. Where is a good online website to import console now?

Quite a number of us buy from Amazon.
I bought both so I dunno what's the difference.
Longpang me vita tv leh if you buying from local

Kiton12345

Reaction score
Quite a number of us buy from Amazon.
I bought both so I dunno what's the difference.
Longpang me vita tv leh if you buying from local

Tried placing an order from Amazon, can't ship out of US.

Is there an offer for VitaTV? I don't mind helping if offer is applicable for Watchdogs PS4 bundle.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie PS4 owner here. :o

If I don't have PS Plus, does that mean adding friends only allows for party chat and we won't be able to game multiplayer together?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie PS4 owner here. :o

If I don't have PS Plus, does that mean adding friends only allows for party chat and we won't be able to game multiplayer together?

cant multiplayer :(
you new ah?
lent me yr receipt leh, wanna hoot vita tv :s13:

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
cant multiplayer :(
you new ah?
lent me yr receipt leh, wanna hoot vita tv :s13:

I see, thanks for the reply.

One more question regarding the DualShock4 charging station. I see the Sony site list it at $46.90 while there are people selling around 20 bucks. I presume those are not authentic Sony products but rather imitations? Anyone tried before?

I have a Xperia handset and I must say that I find imitation accessories to be quite inferior to genuine Sony ones so there's the not so good experience here. Still undecided if it is worth it to spend 40+ on a charging dock...

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I see, thanks for the reply.

One more question regarding the DualShock4 charging station. I see the Sony site list it at $46.90 while there are people selling around 20 bucks. I presume those are not authentic Sony products but rather imitations? Anyone tried before?

I have a Xperia handset and I must say that I find imitation accessories to be quite inferior to genuine Sony ones so there's the not so good experience here. Still undecided if it is worth it to spend 40+ on a charging dock...

got many different brands, you see lor :)

kayel

Reaction score
Guys, appreciate if you can give me some help here.

My PS4 is connected to a passive HDMI switch which is connected to my headphone amplifier which is then connected to the Samsung TV. All are connected via HDMI cables.

After playing a PS4 game for about 5 minutes, the TV screen will turn black and the red lights on the HDMI switch will blink as if searching for a signal. I have tried switching between the HDMI cables with the other devices but this problem persists. If I connect the PS4 directly to the TV, the problem goes away.

Strange thing is, the other devices connected to the HDMI switch like my Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One and media player do not have this problem. So I suspect it is a compatibility issue between the PS4 and the HDMI switch. Problem is, what is causing this incompatibility?

I read some forums that blame update 1.70 for this black screen. So I tried enabling HDCP and disabling HDMI-CEC like what the forums say but the problem still cropped up.

Any help?

Last edited:

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, appreciate if you can give me some help here.

My PS4 is connected to a passive HDMI switch which is connected to my headphone amplifier which is then connected to the Samsung TV. All are connected via HDMI cables.

After playing a PS4 game for about 5 minutes, the TV screen will turn black and the red lights on the HDMI switch will blink as if searching for a signal. I have tried switching between the HDMI cables with the other devices but this problem persists. If I connect the PS4 directly to the TV, the problem goes away.

Strange thing is, the other devices connected to the HDMI switch like my Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One and media player do not have this problem. So I suspect it is a compatibility issue between the PS4 and the HDMI switch. Problem is, what is causing this incompatibility?

I read some forums that blame update 1.70 for this black screen. So I tried enabling HDCP and disabling HDMI-CEC like what the forums say but the problem still cropped up.

Any help?

swap a cable, my devices tend to work properly with a different cable, and they're not faulty :(

insomanic

Reaction score
I just hoot a PS4 set here in Bkk. Japan set.

14500baht. And got Fifa14, COD Ghost, BF4 and Assasin Creed.

Everything for 21000baht.

Dunno how's the price in Sg. Never make comparison. But I think it's ok yes?

As long as never kanna chop carrot is ok.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

if spoilt, u send back to bangcock or japan ?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

agar-ation for an export set price lor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.