Digital TV (DVB T2) in Singapore [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwsinn

Reaction score
anyone knows if bedok north area have T2 recep yet? (apart from the official dates of the rollout plan)

mrsun18

Master Member
Reaction score
Weird.. My house in jurong and punggol both can only receive SG CH 5/8 and MY TV2 clearly thru MATV. The rest no signal at all.
If you cannot receive the analogue UHF channels, ie Octo, U, Vas and CNA, that means your matv were the very early generations of HDB matv which didn't support UHF bands. They should have been rewired long ago but not done.

mrsun18

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

b00mxer

Reaction score
If you cannot receive the analogue UHF channels, ie Octo, U, Vas and CNA, that means your matv were the very early generations of HDB matv which didn't support UHF bands. They should have been rewired long ago but not done.

Is can receive but very very weak signals.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

So we can't ask them to rewire rite? Cos I think it describes my issue. :o

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
got it tks! any idea where i can get one and how much it usually cost? i ask the lg guy he told me i can customise at sim lim tower, how i know all these.. heehee

This one not bad. But if location not favourable, even a very good one won't help a lot

20120515165259.jpg

HeeroYuy84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any confirm electrical powered amplifiers that confirm work? any one manage to get dvb-t2 working at tampines?

r1verflow

Reaction score

tks, i think i check which tv have dvb-c and t2 first, basically finding one to use in bedroom, the one in living room got starhub box so no problem

dun really like these kind of antenna, like so orh biang.. lol

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
tks, i think i check which tv have dvb-c and t2 first, basically finding one to use in bedroom, the one in living room got starhub box so no problem

Samsung's 2014 TV lineups all includes DVB-C/T2 tuner.

:)

b00mxer

Reaction score

Indoor antenna these days are designed in style.. So can be a kinda cool device too,,, can match furniture and as an art piece or something lol.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently I am aiming thl50et60s,sony and lg seems to cost more, any ideas?

Oh panasonic IPS is great as well.. Forgot about this brand entirely.

Yup this series PQ is very very good as they seem to be using AH-IPS rather than S-IPS used on their mainstream IPS series. Black levels are very dark resulting in excellent contrast ratio. Downside is still with its reflective screen, stereo only DVB-T2 tuner, and lastly price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.