Offer for TRA and HSR tickets purchases

tenz1204

Reaction score
Hi there, i may been keen in June tickets, is it about time to book from you to enjoy the discount?

Ah_xIn

Reaction score
I will need to buy the HSR/HRA tickets for my coming trip in early jun, but i have not confirm my itinerary yet.

Roughly, I will be landing on taoyuan airport on 4th jun, travelling to taichung via HSR.

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will need to buy the HSR/HRA tickets for my coming trip in early jun, but i have not confirm my itinerary yet.

Roughly, I will be landing on taoyuan airport on 4th jun, travelling to taichung via HSR.

Replied accordingly.
Thank you and hear from you soon.

smellybeans

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kelvin aided me with a recent request for my trip in April, to purchase both Rail along with HSR tickets.

Had the hassle free convenience of not rushing through train stations for tickets. Appreciate his assistance throughout. :s12:

david2012

Reaction score
Kelvin aided me with a recent request for my trip in April, to purchase both Rail along with HSR tickets.

Had the hassle free convenience of not rushing through train stations for tickets. Appreciate his assistance throughout. :s12:

Agreed....I did benefited from this hassle free trip last week. Thank bro....

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No problem.
Juz doing it for a small fee to cover some cost and time.
Nonetheless hope to see you share some pics here.
:)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, thank for your help in getting my train tic to HL. I had a pleasant trip. You saved me alot of troubles. Thank. :)

You are welcome!
As long as you managed to get your tix without the slightest hassle, it is a godsend!
超難買的!

limitation

Master Member
Reaction score
Thumbs up for TS for helping me to buy and collect the HSR and TRA tickets. Saved me a lot of hassle..allowing me to slowy take my time and only go to the boarding area when the time draws near..

Hav made a special request to TS and he oso able to help me wif it. Really appreciate it sia! ;)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thumbs up for TS for helping me to buy and collect the HSR and TRA tickets. Saved me a lot of hassle..allowing me to slowy take my time and only go to the boarding area when the time draws near..

Hav made a special request to TS and he oso able to help me wif it. Really appreciate it sia! ;)

No problem. Just a phone call away. Happy to advise and help when needed.

purplebanana

Reaction score
hey TS.. i know it's abit early.. but cos i'll be going taiwan on 1 Oct (i think it's their PH..) so wanna check.. how much will the HSR tickets be? my itinerary is as follows:

1 Oct: arrive taoyuan airport take HSR to Kaohsiung, take private van to Kending

2 Oct: back to Kaohsiung

3 Oct: Take HSR back to Taipei

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey TS.. i know it's abit early.. but cos i'll be going taiwan on 1 Oct (i think it's their PH..) so wanna check.. how much will the HSR tickets be? my itinerary is as follows:
1 Oct: arrive taoyuan airport take HSR to Kaohsiung, take private van to Kending
2 Oct: back to Kaohsiung
3 Oct: Take HSR back to Taipei
As of now, a full price tix will set you back 3k ntd. Please do get back to me on late Aug. Will be able to grab those tix back for you in Sept.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.