Acoustic Werkes CIEM

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For 10 drivers the ones that are more commonly discussed are the UM Mentor and Noble Kaiser 10.

Like I said, the best is to go and audition them yourself.

Because the reviewer's ears and your ears are not the same. How you guys hear are different, and preferences are different.

eclipse.mint

Reaction score
For AAW three variants; which one is much closer to TF10 sound signature? TF10 and ue700 is my only balance armature reference iems that i'm using right now. I want to try the aaw models and kindly share some thoughts before I run to null audio.

Reaction score
Guys..... at The Central now.... Null Audio empty and looks like closed.... website says it should be open. Wanted to demo the AAW iems.

Edit: retard move didn't see previous posts. Though another guy also was there expecting it to be open

kenz

Master Member
Reaction score
For 10 drivers the ones that are more commonly discussed are the UM Mentor and Noble Kaiser 10.

Like I said, the best is to go and audition them yourself.

Because the reviewer's ears and your ears are not the same. How you guys hear are different, and preferences are different.

Have tried both UM Mentor and Kaiser 10.

My choice, the UM Mentor. :D

jerome1470

Reaction score
Guys..... at The Central now.... Null Audio empty and looks like closed.... website says it should be open. Wanted to demo the AAW iems.

Edit: retard move didn't see previous posts. Though another guy also was there expecting it to be open

Bro, I went down there, trying to find the shop. I see the Facebook page and saw that they open at 1pm. I left, went back at 1, then saw shop under renovation. I then saw they had another shop at peninsula shopping centre, headed there, to find that it was some art shop. Damn suay.

Reaction score
Bro, I went down there, trying to find the shop. I see the Facebook page and saw that they open at 1pm. I left, went back at 1, then saw shop under renovation. I then saw they had another shop at peninsula shopping centre, headed there, to find that it was some art shop. Damn suay.

Haha maybe a bit of miscomms there. I think Kevin doesn't update FB or the website often. In fact, I asked him whether the store would be open on FB at ard 2 and he only replied at 10

cpxmkl

Reaction score
Haha maybe a bit of miscomms there. I think Kevin doesn't update FB or the website often. In fact, I asked him whether the store would be open on FB at ard 2 and he only replied at 10

Yea, I have to say communication with them isn't the best and requires a lot of patience. I sent an email to Kevin over a week ago and haven't heard back from him yet. So I emailed customer support and even with them it can take 2-3 days before you get a reply. If you're lucky they'll reply within a couple hours though.

zxtay1

Reaction score
Short Review on AAW & Null audio

Went to the shop today to do some auditioning on the 3 different types of AAW. Prefer the A2H series, good bass,good music. Whereas for A1D, good music but in term of bass, weaker. Those who like slightly lighter bass can go for A1D. A1D is slightly better shure 215e though. A2H in my opinion, is a level up S215e.

Most importantly, i really like their new shop concept and services. Makes me feel like a real customer, even had a small discussion with the person in charge on the design. There are sample faceplate and shell for customers to mix and match while sitting on their sofa LOL. Really free to audition those iems as well. i believe most of you all here will understand what i mean i.e. no "staring' stress from staff. Another thing to look out for is their "localized services"-AAW(Made in Singapore) though the earphone drivers are from US.

zxtay1

Reaction score
AAW faceplate

With regards to the promo, is not that much , is just that one can choose most of the faceplate and its free. I heard that AAW's faceplate like kelvar, carbon..faceplate are their "selling point". Normally 60 dollar extra for these kinds of faceplate, but is free now. i suppose most will get it promo as well.

zxtay1

Reaction score
AAW ear impression

Null audio does the ear impression for me immediately when i made my purchase. i suppose bcuz i am their first customer with their opening today LOL. i read up other forums and suppose that appointment have to be made when making ear impression:) The ear impression service is good as well. No trouble at all. In facr, that is what i am looking for-good LOCALIZED service with no trouble like...i.e making own ear impression, postage to send ear impression overseas, so on and fro with some of the well-recognized overseas CIEM company.

eclipse.mint

Reaction score
I prefer the A2H-V; is more balance and the clarity is right on the spot. For A1D in my experience is muddy all the way. A2H is fun iem to listen to but its more bassier,and null said that theyre going to re-tune the iem to lessen the bass response. I like the options for shell and faceplate design and its free of charge.

zxtay1

Reaction score
AAW

Collected my A2H today! 3 weeks plus from when i have my ear impression. I suppose 3 weeks plus is quite fast? Seriously i like their service. With regards to the quality, outlook, fitting....yup everything are welly done. Stock cable seems nice as well. I pair it with my ibasso 50...not bad :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.