May 2014 BTO and SOBF Opened!

Reaction score
That's fast! Haha I just saw it also.

I've never tried applying for SOBF before. How does it work? Do I get to only choose 1 project at a time?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha...Saw my BTO being put out for SOBF...Cost slightly more..Just slightly..

bearine

Reaction score
That's fast! Haha I just saw it also.

I've never tried applying for SOBF before. How does it work? Do I get to only choose 1 project at a time?

If I'm not wrong, 1 area, 1 room type. And, cant apply for BTO this round.

bearine

Reaction score
SOBF is it mostly low floor?

some of them are leftover from prev proj, whereby the subscription rates really low, hence some blocks can be empty. You can actually check out the available ones and see the floor level. And, some are repossessed flats, can be any floor.

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
some of them are leftover from prev proj, whereby the subscription rates really low, hence some blocks can be empty. You can actually check out the available ones and see the floor level. And, some are repossessed flats, can be any floor.
There are 2 rooms too is it applicable for SINGLE?

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
Only notice when i saw my email..No SMS yet..

Rough estimation is around 4-5k more...Cant really find the actual diff as cant access the old price list online anymore..
That's mean they have top up the selling price?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's mean they have top up the selling price?

Ermmmm, up the selling price by slightly..They tell u due to inflation and reduce waiting time of 1 year.. :s13:

Just for comparision...

I brought CCK Keat Hong Crest 4-rm for 269k during launch...Now they are listing same blk, same size and the unit below mine for 269.6k...

Back then per level difference was around 3-5k..

Last edited:

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
Ermmmm, up the selling price by slightly..They tell u due to inflation and reduce waiting time of 1 year.. :s13:

Just for comparision...

I brought CCK Keat Hong Crest 4-rm for 269k during launch...Now they are listing same blk, same size and the unit below mine for 269.6k...

Back then per level difference was around 3-5k..
Wow somemore is below your unit, there where they earn ya...ops ;)

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
Wonder how many BTO have set aside for Single cos a bit worry scarly not enough "stocks" then they stop then no need to apply new flat le :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.