Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

karldominic

Reaction score
Hi, just want to ask you whether are you still using the Viaaddress.com or the Viabox.com when purchasing an Amazon item? If not, what shipping agent you can recommend when purchasing an item on Amazon?

I know that the Vpost and www.65daigou.com are not good.

Thanks....

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all,

just checking, any vpost equivalent which allows me to buy online from Hong Kong to ship to Singapore?

thanks for advice!

fishofearth

Reaction score
Hi veterans,

first time trying to use one of these services (hsg, cgw, vpost, bl)
wondering which one do u all rec? reading recent post the vote seems to go for hsg??

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi veterans,

first time trying to use one of these services (hsg, cgw, vpost, bl)
wondering which one do u all rec? reading recent post the vote seems to go for hsg??

If you are a first timer, then go with hsg, since you will get discounts with Paypal etc.

For me, I personally feel that hsg charges a bit higher than cgw (they are the same company!), so I tend to use them less. Almost all of my shipments go thru cgw.

Note: I have never tried vPost or BL so I cannot comment on their prices / standards. :)

fishofearth

Reaction score
If you are a first timer, then go with hsg, since you will get discounts with Paypal etc.

For me, I personally feel that hsg charges a bit higher than cgw (they are the same company!), so I tend to use them less. Almost all of my shipments go thru cgw.

Note: I have never tried vPost or BL so I cannot comment on their prices / standards. :)

thank you thank you. shall give them a try then.

humph

Reaction score
Here is another stupid user to confirm vpost is rubbish. I usually use CGW but they don't do deliveries from Europe so I decided to give vpost a try over borderlinx after reading negative feedback about borderlinx, despite also having read tons of negative feedback about vpost (some stupid **** notion about national pride - vpost is part of our national postal service yeah?).

I recommend vpost, IF you have worms in your brain.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 1 parcel coming from US by vpost, crossing fingers
didn't use cgw due to the CC fraud saga.

sk2004

Reaction score
Hi, the volumetric weight quoted by hopshopgo is beyond my expectation. Can I ask hopshopgo to return the package to the merchant?

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, the volumetric weight quoted by hopshopgo is beyond my expectation. Can I ask hopshopgo to return the package to the merchant?

Feel free to ask them about any requests u have. I think they have a live chat feature

fishofearth

Reaction score
hsg review

im trying out with hsg atm, and i have to say there is really a lot of hidden charges which i didnt expect from them. have to say it doesnt make it a good experience at all.

for example they have repack fees that actually makes it more expensive to repack the items tgt which really dont make any sense.

and when i bought 2 of the same items but they were shipped separately by amazon, they actually came back with 2 different weights after hsg measured them.

there is also fuel surcharge which you cant find on their website.

have to say it is an overall bad experience.

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im trying out with hsg atm, and i have to say there is really a lot of hidden charges which i didnt expect from them. have to say it doesnt make it a good experience at all.

for example they have repack fees that actually makes it more expensive to repack the items tgt which really dont make any sense.

and when i bought 2 of the same items but they were shipped separately by amazon, they actually came back with 2 different weights after hsg measured them.

That's how most/all forwarders work.

Fuel surcharge is stated on their website.

feist_

Reaction score

ahem.. if i may be so humble as to point out - repacking them so it makes it cheaper for you to ship.. doesn't make alot of business sense for them either. cos to achieve your standards, someone needs to take all your stuff out, and pack it nicely, and this takes time (have you tried wrapping xmas presents before? i'm sure you'd understand).. and time is money

also.. i'm a frequent shopper with amazon. they like to ship things in big boxes. i don't think this is hsg's fault? if you can, just use amazon free shipping.

if cannot, then only ship if it's cheaper than what you can get locally (i would think this is obvious). if shipping makes it more expensive, then return it - I think you can get them to return it for free once? after that, you should really exercise your good judgement..

If it isn't cheaper..... but you still want it because it's special, then just remember that those goods were not meant for you. they were meant for trendsetting U.S. consumers. that's why it's so cheap. cos when they buy, everyone else around the world will buy too... from their expensive local retailer, who've paid the manufacturer more for those goods. that's how manufacturing works..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I bought two identical items from the same retailer with the BuyForMe service yet one package is slightly bigger. Don't understand how that happens man. Should have just put in one order, basket.

brownkai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here is another stupid user to confirm vpost is rubbish. I usually use CGW but they don't do deliveries from Europe so I decided to give vpost a try over borderlinx after reading negative feedback about borderlinx, despite also having read tons of negative feedback about vpost (some stupid **** notion about national pride - vpost is part of our national postal service yeah?).

I recommend vpost, IF you have worms in your brain.

Vpost now like singpost... Sold away le... But share keep gg high high

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried OCBC comgateway shoponline, any discounts or codes?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.