[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Frankly speaking, I would pick having a nice and ripe banana over the tokyo banana. Tokyo banana is simply too sweet, even before I started this diet. God knows if my blood sugar will spike over 9000 if I eat this now :s13::s13:

Put into fridge liao cold cold lagi nice.
Heng not available in sg so only hv it once in blue moon...

Everyone has a vice lah. :s13:

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jJScmJH.jpg

if eat whole pack, should be more than 50g carbo already? so is this considered one of those "cheats"? :s11:

also dun understand the sugar in greek yoghurt and coconut water, are those considered cheats as well?

Dun dare to try this, sure get hooked...:eek:
Erm, u dun hv to finish whole pack at one shot, right?
Portion control is essential too....

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm i started to gain back weight after losing 5kg nia.... been drink milk (2glass) and eat eggs (5/day) everyday..... to help me recover from gym.....:(:(

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm i started to gain back weight after losing 5kg nia.... been drink milk (2glass) and eat eggs (5/day) everyday..... to help me recover from gym.....:(:(

If that's all you have been eating everyday I don't see how it's possible to gain weight. So little

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You starving yourself?

What else are you eating? Did you measure your waist?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

minimalistism

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time on lchf, weight drop from 70 kg to 60 kg... Few mths ago i jiak hc diet normally like those typical ppl diet my weight bounce back to 66 kg... im gg back lchf and i see a drop of 500g instantly within 2 days... Those normal hc diet really make ppl fat

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.