Where to eat nice nasi lemak!

K20A

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree :)
Always long queue.
But rice very little, and I think they close on Wed and Thu.

Ya, imagine rest 2 days per week, just how much are they earning.

They dun even sell chicken wing.

chinchaijiak

Reaction score
Like the Chinese nasi lemak 一流香 at hougang haianese market

I like Yi Liu Xiang rice. Much better than the Punggol Nasi Lemak. But the variety of side dish not much. And very fast sold out already. Have to visit very early sia...

10537074854_d1a57fcb86.jpg

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like Yi Liu Xiang rice. Much better than the Punggol Nasi Lemak. But the variety of side dish not much. And very fast sold out already. Have to visit very early sia...

No need go early. Just go there around 10+ on Sat/Sun or before 12pm on weekdays. I usually get Set C + egg + hotdog :D

Mod Edit: Do not quote the pictures in reply. Read the Rules and Regulations and check how many times you have made it to the Warning and Infraction Listhttp://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/62860624-post3.html.

Last edited by a moderator:

Symbol

Reaction score
Went there on Sat 1pm.. queue super long.. took almost half an hour for my turn

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still around the area:
32 Dunlop Street, Singapore 209360

I think they are no longer there. I went to check it out yesterday and the stall name has changed. Unfortunately I have no other way to confirm.

We asked the stall what happened to sheikh najib nasi lemak and a person who looked like he was in charge said the stall owner had changed, but the cook is still the same.

We ordered a plate to try and it was a totally different thing. The rice was a single scoop instead of double and it was quite flavourless. The chicken wings looked different it color and has a soggy batter. The egg that they used was sunny side up instead of the omelette.

For chicken wing, otah and egg, the nasi lemak was $6. Exorbitant if you ask me for a place that has so low rental.

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
I have tried alot of nasi lemak. There r bad ones and good ones. Ultimately my vote goes to genting strawberry farm signature nasi lemak. Its even better then KL mdm kwan or penang st one. Jus the chili and nasi is good enough but the deep fried chkn and ikan plus keropoh added makes it ultimate breakfast/lunch there. Hoping to find similar standard of nasi lemak here in SG.

gelliho

Reaction score
Ponggol Nasi lemak @ Kovan ( Get ready to be carrot head)
Chong Pang Nasi lemak ( Beside sembawang Air base)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.